Best Teams in preliminary round & Transfer rule issues

Pablotapiav

Hi I have 2 issues if you can help me please:

1) Best teams in preliminary round

I have a created cup with 17 teams, so in preliminary round I want that two poorest teams plays a single match to leave the 16-teams knockout. But always plays the best 2 teams of the cup, when I want the opposite. 

image.thumb.png.2023c14fbcc355a59ab322a9bcfea9dc.png

2) I want to create a special transfer rule that only works for chilean first division in the first year. and then in 2018 onwards that applies a new rule (only 3 signings as max) 

but in game it is shown as this:

image.thumb.png.c8708d6f990b5bde17499eeea974d86d.png

1. Thick "reverse teams" in teams section. Also you can sort teams by reputation and give them incremental seedings starting with 0. 

2. You should add 2 match rules. 1 with that rule for first season and second for next seasons. Also you should add 2 instances for your division. One for season 1 with fixture rule 1 and second for next seasons with fixture rule 2.

U can use start/end year for that.

1. I tried everything, but teams are like fixed to play in preliminary round. It's very weid because I have 5 similar cups (I divided the country in 5 zones, so 1 Cup per zone) but even changing the configuration on each cup always the result in game is that best teams are playing preliminary round.

Archived