FM 18 Tycoon thread

Ross Ingersoll

5 hours ago, n8bamoya said:

10m transfer budget lol. Hopefully get more in the summer. Are any of the other saves with attribute masking off?

just the one i posted with big letters masking off. its 10 mill now but when june or july rolls around it will be more. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey man, been stalking your tycoon save threads for a few years now, and only now really gotten myself to make a request.

Any chance you could find a tycoon for SønderjyskE, in Denmark? - Preferably with attribute masking off.

Cheers!

@Ross Ingersoll Just wanted to say thanks for the instructions on how to do create a tycoon takeover. I took your step by step from the FM16 Tycoon to do it. I never knew how to before, but I wanted to create a Tycoon takeover of some EFL level team, so i chose MK Dons and have been simming for the past 2 days on and off and finally have a Kumait Sugar Daddy take over the club in Oct of first year. So, thanks! 

On 28/02/2018 at 14:00, Ross Ingersoll said:

Guys. I have very limited time right now so my tycoon making is limited. If you look in the tyccon thread for fm16 i made a detailed walkthough of how i do it.  

No worries bud, thank  you for all the tycoons you have created for this years game

17 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

i have some family here so game time is limited but they are leaving in a few days so will be able to work on some of them afterwards

Ahhh mis understood what you said bud lol My bad :D

I have noticed on my Leeds Utd save in January 2021/22 that Crystal Palace of the championship have a Kuwaiti Tycoon. I have saved file and added fresh manager when you play around with the budgets you have £60m+ to spend.

11 hours ago, janesy20 said:

I have noticed on my Leeds Utd save in January 2021/22 that Crystal Palace of the championship have a Kuwaiti Tycoon. I have saved file and added fresh manager when you play around with the budgets you have £60m+ to spend.

Can you give a link of the save? :)

I've got a Palace tycoon its FMT based but has a drawback.  It comes at the end of a challenge so has no addable leagues...

edit: They've got £72 million to spend coming up from the Championship and managed to keep most of their best players. Lost Milivojevic, Schlupp, Reidewald and Townsend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/05/2018 at 07:32, YoungHoss said:

On my Bradford PA save I noticed yesterday that Sunderland got a tycoon takeover they finished 2nd in the championship first season and have £76m to spend 

I'd be very interested in this save bud

• 1 month later...

Archived