Galaxy Tab S2 9.7

• Administrators

No problem. Sometimes Google will scan apps and can occasionally incorrectly determine something might not be optimised. This should hopefully resolve itself in due course. 

24 minutes ago, Lucas Weatherby said:

No problem. Sometimes Google will scan apps and can occasionally incorrectly determine something might not be optimised. This should hopefully resolve itself in due course. 

Lovely, so I'm assuming I can also download for the Nvidia Shield & Lenovo Yoga tab 2 both of which are available for purchase and in the compatibility list but as per the OP I'm also getting 'This app may not be optimised for your device'?

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Hodgy said:

We'll until I get confirmation on the above or the play store stops showing that message there is absolutely no chance I'm purchasing as it feels like I'd be paying to be a tester...

I would go by the tried and tested compatibility list as your guide. If it's on there, that means we know it works on that device. 

There are literally thousands of different tablet models that can access the Google Store so this can happen from time to time.

Archived