Multiplayer on iPad (FM Touch)

So, having bought Football Manager every year and always played the "full fat version" I decided this year to play with my colleague on our iPads and get just the Touch version.

It is starting to look like the follow issues are present.

1) There is no online multiplayer

2) I cannot add multiple managers

Having not purchased Touch for iPad before, I was not aware of these limitations, and having done some extensive Googling, I cannot find a result that says categorically "these functions do not exist in this version." Why is this information so hard to find?

P.S. Anyone know if this is a legitimate excuse for Apple to grant me a refund?

Thanks

Anders

• Administrators

I don't know I'm afraid if that's a legitimate refund reason, but there is no multiplayer on our Touch version on Tablet, never has been.

5 minutes ago, SephDarkheart said:

if you look at the main page for FMT, it states no multiplayer is available on the mobile versions. the mobile versions play more like single player versions of FM's of old

Hi,

Sorry could you link me, I cannot find it, all I ever see is a list of the features/new features, not the omission of multiplayer.

There may never have been multiplayer, but coming from PC to Tablet, it would be nice if it had been clearly stated on either the itunes store or on say, this site.

2 minutes ago, Anders_B said:

Hi,

Sorry could you link me, I cannot find it, all I ever see is a list of the features/new features, not the omission of multiplayer.

There may never have been multiplayer, but coming from PC to Tablet, it would be nice if it had been clearly stated on either the itunes store or on say, this site.

http://www.footballmanager.com/games/football-manager-touch-2018 

the asterisk in the middle of that section

Archived