Problem w Promotions and Relegations (Multiple Fases) + Champions Play-off

Humbby

So I'm trying to add 3 different Fases to a League.

Fase 0: League, 1 Round, Top Team Qualifies for Fase 2 (Champions Play-off) 0 Relegations

Fase 1: League, 1 Round, Top Team Qualifies for Fase 2 (Champions Play-off) 2 Relegations

Fase 2: Champions Play-off, 2 Teams

But i Have a few Problems...

1: it says 2 Promotions from Serie B to Serie A, 0 Relegations from Serie A to Serie B

2: Cant find enough teams for Fase 2, Only 1 of 2

Any Help is Appreciated.... :) 

Ecuador Pyramid.fmf

Problem 1:

the game counts stage 0 as the main stage, the problem is that if you set relegation in stage 1 or another stage the game still checks through stage 0 so you need to link the results of a different stage into stage 0. So in stage 0 (league settings -> relegation rules)you need to set relegation places to 0 (because in stage 0 you don't want to set automatic relegation places because that is decided in another stage) and maximum relegation places to 2 to allow relegation in stage 0. In stage 1 you need to set "other league fate" in league settings -> league fate actions to connect that to stage 0. You do that to choose "Set other league fate", League fate "relegated"(league fate in stage 1), link it to stage 0 when you set 'league fate to allocate in other stage' also "relegated" and then enter stage 0.

Now you linked the results of stage 1 into stage 0 and the teams will relegate.

Problem 2:

Is hard for me to decipher because you're not explaining your league structure in the opening post which makes me puzzle it for myself. I'm guessing that the team that qualified already in the first half year still plays the second half year and both teams each from the best half year go to a champions playoff. I hope I'm correct. If so, you need also to set other league fate and quite possibly "skip team fate" whenever the same team wins both league stage 0 and 1.

Stage 0 -> league settings -> other league fate -> set both top playoff and link to stage 1.

Stage 1 -> change number of top playoff to 2 (because in stage 0 one already will be linked as qualified for top playoff and you need 2 in total), also tick "skip teams already with league fate, 

Now you linked both stages to eachother and 2 teams will receive same fate

in stage 2 -> teams, you can remove get qualified teams from stage 0 because you can draw them both from stage 1

I verified and the 2 top divisions verify correctly, the bottom division doesn't however (isn't finished before season update day) I don't have the time to look into that right now but I will later.

41 minutes ago, Slabbekoorn said:

Problem 1:

the game counts stage 0 as the main stage, the problem is that if you set relegation in stage 1 or another stage the game still checks through stage 0 so you need to link the results of a different stage into stage 0. So in stage 0 (league settings -> relegation rules)you need to set relegation places to 0 (because in stage 0 you don't want to set automatic relegation places because that is decided in another stage) and maximum relegation places to 2 to allow relegation in stage 0. In stage 1 you need to set "other league fate" in league settings -> league fate actions to connect that to stage 0. You do that to choose "Set other league fate", League fate "relegated"(league fate in stage 1), link it to stage 0 when you set 'league fate to allocate in other stage' also "relegated" and then enter stage 0.

Now you linked the results of stage 1 into stage 0 and the teams will relegate.

Problem 2:

Is hard for me to decipher because you're not explaining your league structure in the opening post which makes me puzzle it for myself. I'm guessing that the team that qualified already in the first half year still plays the second half year and both teams each from the best half year go to a champions playoff. I hope I'm correct. If so, you need also to set other league fate and quite possibly "skip team fate" whenever the same team wins both league stage 0 and 1.

Stage 0 -> league settings -> other league fate -> set both top playoff and link to stage 1.

Stage 1 -> change number of top playoff to 2 (because in stage 0 one already will be linked as qualified for top playoff and you need 2 in total), also tick "skip teams already with league fate, 

Now you linked both stages to eachother and 2 teams will receive same fate

in stage 2 -> teams, you can remove get qualified teams from stage 0 because you can draw them both from stage 1

I verified and the 2 top divisions verify correctly, the bottom division doesn't however (isn't finished before season update day) I don't have the time to look into that right now but I will later.

o.o you edited the file yourself? if you saved it can you send it? (If not i will edit it myself of course :D) i will fix the season update thingy myself  :) Thanks! 

44 minutes ago, Humbby said:

o.o you edited the file yourself? if you saved it can you send it? (If not i will edit it myself of course :D) i will fix the season update thingy myself  :) Thanks! 

Yes, I often make split league stages so I fixed this in one try, "set other league fate" is just a standard procedure when creating multiple league stages. But I'd like it for you if you edited it yourself, if you follow the instructions and you understand what I said then you'll know what you're doing. If you really can't fix it then I'll explain more post it here.

46 minutes ago, Slabbekoorn said:

Yes, I often make split league stages so I fixed this in one try, "set other league fate" is just a standard procedure when creating multiple league stages. But I'd like it for you if you edited it yourself, if you follow the instructions and you understand what I said then you'll know what you're doing. If you really can't fix it then I'll explain more post it here.

Thanks for the Explanation :) It works now! 

15 minutes ago, Slabbekoorn said:

Nice, so how did you fix it? Season update days are kinda my achilles heel.

well i just let the update happen on a different Date :D instead of 20th of december 10th of January

15 minutes ago, Humbby said:

well i just let the update happen on a different Date :D instead of 20th of december 10th of January

Ah nice

8 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Still have problem with update day? Must be related to playoffs dates...

Lol yes, I already got stuck yesterday.

Archived