players being available with the league they are in as active

I want to pretty much add most players available in database that are on teams but dont want to add that league. . does view only allow that or will i either have to set that league as playable or enable certain players from certain regions in the advanced database option?

For example, i want players from brazil however i know i will never manage in brazil so really have no need to have them as a playable league

This is possible with the advanced setup and adding all the players from Europe, South America or specific countries.

But you will end up with tons of players on the transfer market and a very unbalanced game. 

It's a lot better to add at least the top leagues from Europe and South America as playable leagues. 

3 minutes ago, KUBI said:

This is possible with the advanced setup and adding all the players from Europe, South America or specific countries.

But you will end up with tons of players on the transfer market and a very unbalanced game. 

It's a lot better to add at least the top leagues from Europe and South America as playable leagues. 

Thanks, thats whats i needed. 

Archived