League rounds + additional one round

Luke Cro

So, I want to create league with 20 clubs, and I would like that 19 rounds are played (each team plays against other 19 clubs only once)  and there should be one additional round so total number of rounds is 20!!!  And in that 20th round teams can be drawn randomly...

So can it be done?? Thanks for help in advance!!

@KUBI Help again please! :D 

I can only guess how this could be made.

In the stage --> league settings there is a EXTRA LEAGUE GAMES

You could add a new stage, cup with just one round and add this stage to the extra league games and set the date after the last match played in stage 1.

Don't know if that would work, but it seems to be the starting point.

@KUBI maybe we have bug?? (fm17 or even fm18)

@krlenjushka i tried your suggestion and results are following...  i took a look in argentinian rules and added additional round... what happens in game...

i made fantasy competition... in competition rules clearly states there are 8 games to be played, however 7 games are played, we miss one, who knows what's wrong?

I dont know is this bug or i miss something... guys please take a look...

KAPULA_8D8DD45E-0B7F-4491-8BAC-DB399B5E912C.fmf

kapula 1.jpg

kapula 2.jpg

1 hour ago, Luke Cro said:

@KUBI maybe we have bug?? (fm17 or even fm18)

@krlenjushka i tried your suggestion and results are following...  i took a look in argentinian rules and added additional round... what happens in game...

i made fantasy competition... in competition rules clearly states there are 8 games to be played, however 7 games are played, we miss one, who knows what's wrong?

I dont know is this bug or i miss something... guys please take a look...

KAPULA_8D8DD45E-0B7F-4491-8BAC-DB399B5E912C.fmf

kapula 1.jpg

kapula 2.jpg

who knows? try to add 1 extra game and add stage like when you have 3rd round in croatian system. transfer results to stage 0.

The way i would try is to create a cup along with the league . Play just one round and take those results to the league stage . You need to go into the competition section and near the bottom there is an option to transfer the standings to another league . This is used in rival games . You must make sure you have created the extra game in league settings of the main league . You can look at this Australian Database as an example where i have taken the results from the Hyundai league to the other 4 small leagues i created .

.Australia 16.fmf

Archived