Stadium building

j666th

I think the title speaks for its self when wanting to upgrade a stadium you have the options and the vision of the stadium upgrade and it's surrounding. Not much to add here as when building or upgrading you have an insight, a vision and options what kind of stand and tiers you want etc. Same with other facilities instead of the ratings of stars as when upgrading any facilties it's ratings of good or stars I think there should be a wide (expansive) range to do this and also get sponsors of construction company's to help include this feature and if at a lower league team you may need to move your grounds as there not big enough to facilitate your demands of the stadium and other facilities surrounding the stadium such as merchandise shops car park etc to elevate the clubs reputation of providing the state of the art... Just a brief description of upgrading all facilities.. 

On 21/01/2018 at 09:42, Lenzar said:

It's very rare for a manager to have direct input in the design of the stadium.

but by having control. you can make your clubs stadium look more like it does in real life. at present the game can't replicate it because of  licensing laws  

and just because you have the option doesn't mean you have too take advantage of it. leave it up to the board.  

On 21/01/2018 at 07:38, Remez said:

Oohh for me it was Ultimate Soccer Manager 2 :) 

ultimate-soccer-manager-2_4.png

I played it too much <3

On 22/01/2018 at 05:31, Remez said:

Ye its also rare to have financial/transfer control when ariving at a club with no expirience :)

Its a game.. meant for fun, not super realism

Haha, someone got the spirit. 

• 10 months later...

Archived