[FM17]How to win with Chinese 343 no-striker?

I just downloaded the Chinese 343 no-striker tactic but I can't get it to work. I still lose my games. I have no idea why.

Can any of you give me a guide how to use this tactic and win games?

1 hour ago, crusadertsar said:

That's always a great strategy. Also try to buy every single wonderkid from the best of the best wonderkid list. I was able to win Premiership as Man United in my first season following these two strategies!!!

yep ....sometimes just reloading until you win every game isn't enough... you need a second strategy to make sure.

20 hours ago, herne79 said:

Never heard of it, but if you download a tactic you're best off asking the creator if it isn't working for you.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/365342-chinese-343-strikerless-finally-its-own-thread.html

I tried creating a user but they got some problems on fm-base with registration so that why I ask here. I thought some of you knew this tactic.

1 hour ago, Jimmbo said:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/365342-chinese-343-strikerless-finally-its-own-thread.html

I tried creating a user but they got some problems on fm-base with registration so that why I ask here. I thought some of you knew this tactic.

Did you try reloading until you win yet? It works rly well especially with those awesome Chinese tactics that are all the rage on fmbase

22 hours ago, crusadertsar said:

Did you try reloading until you win yet? It works rly well especially with those awesome Chinese tactics that are all the rage on fmbase

I know it's stupid but that's too much cheating for me. I just want to win with an insane tactic.

Hit download.
Import.
Don't touch anything.
Let the ass man pick the eleven.
Sit back. Munch a couple buiscuits. Make a cup of coffee. Come back later.

If that doesn't "work" you're doing it wrong. This tactic turns football, a sports settled in key margins into a different thing altogether. One were "superior" teams don't have a few decisive edges that makes them win more games. But one where your forwards have a 50-100% better conversion rate than any of your opposition by abusing various AI and match engine flaws. There's no trick here. It's all done for you already. As argued in the thread by the end, there's probably even better ones out there for that though.

Archived