Sell Player Who Was Just Signed

Hello,

Is there any way at all to get rid of players who were just signed by your club (at the start of the game)? What are my options?

Just started a Forest Green save and was absolutely baffled at the amount of deadwood who were juat signed by the club (or extended) IRL. What was the board even thinking? Now I have at least 3 useless CBs and a GK on high wages with zero ability, and there's no way to get rid of them. Granted, the club has other better CBs, it's not a case of me wanting to sell everyone and get me a new squad, the club itself already has better players. Nobody wants them, free or loan. Does the community have any tips? As a side note, provided the research is correct, how could this club sign such weak players all at the same time? I have zero knowledge about the club IRL, is there a mess or something?

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Zodiak said:

Hello,

Is there any way at all to get rid of players who were just signed by your club (at the start of the game)? What are my options?

Just started a Forest Green save and was absolutely baffled at the amount of deadwood who were juat signed by the club (or extended) IRL. What was the board even thinking? Now I have at least 3 useless CBs and a GK on high wages with zero ability, and there's no way to get rid of them. Granted, the club has other better CBs, it's not a case of me wanting to sell everyone and get me a new squad, the club itself already has better players. Nobody wants them, free or loan. Does the community have any tips? As a side note, provided the research is correct, how could this club sign such weak players all at the same time? I have zero knowledge about the club IRL, is there a mess or something?

Thank you!

Normally, you won’t be able to sell them until January. Or around 6 months after they signed the contract 

Archived