Database Size / Multi League Query

Hi,

I am starting a new save in Croatia and wanted to increase the number of players, obviously this is done by selecting other secondary leagues, but does that mean those leagues fixtures / scores will be displayed as well as the Croatian starting league, or do they just calculate in the background and are only displayed in the same manner as the starting league if I add a manager and select a team from that country?

Cheers

6 hours ago, Lucas Weatherby said:

Selecting additional leagues means they will run as well.

Hi Lucas,

I know they run and you can add managers into the league, but if I am not an active manager do their fixtures shows, i.e when it comes to match day for Dinamo (the team I am managing) and the game shows the fixtures for the Croatian league, will it also display the fixtures for the other leagues I have started but do not manage in...  I dont want to have to click through all of Croatians fixtures / scores, then Serbia's, then Russia's etc etc...  if they run without displaying anything unless I manage in that league then thats great, like they are running / updating but in the background.

Cheers

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, edhdurham said:

Hi Lucas,

I know they run and you can add managers into the league, but if I am not an active manager do their fixtures shows, i.e when it comes to match day for Dinamo (the team I am managing) and the game shows the fixtures for the Croatian league, will it also display the fixtures for the other leagues I have started but do not manage in...  I dont want to have to click through all of Croatians fixtures / scores, then Serbia's, then Russia's etc etc...  if they run without displaying anything unless I manage in that league then thats great, like they are running / updating but in the background.

Cheers

They simulate properly. If they didn't you wouldn't be able to manage there. That's why you add them in the first place. 

Cheers.

Just now, Lucas Weatherby said:

They simulate properly. If they didn't you wouldn't be able to manage there. That's why you add them in the first place. 

Cheers.

OK so when it comes to match day I will have to click through each leagues fixtures, so Croatia's fixtures first, then I have to click continue past Russia, then I have to click continue past Serbia...  hhmm ok, think that will take to much time, plus I dont want to view every fixture for every league selected unless I am managing a team in that league, so I will stick to one league.

• Administrators

They are simulated but if you're not managing there they don't use the full match engine, it uses what is known as Quick Match Engine. . The results and stats are generated though.

You can view how detailed certain comps are simulated by going to the FM menu -> Detail Level.

Archived