Why am I suddenly managing my reserves matches?

In my first career season with FMT 18, playing Oxford in BET League 1. For most of the season my assistant coach (I assume) has managed the reserves matches and I just get a report after the match.

Now, towards the end of the season, I am being forced to manage my reserves matches. The only staff change I have made is my Physio (and that was mid season.) I have no desire to manage my reserves; how do I change this back???

Well, I still have my assistant manager, none of my coaches and managers have moved off. I wonder if I hired a new assistant manager if that would fix the problem? I can't find any way to assign tasks to coaches/managers in the same way you can in the full version.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
3 minutes ago, Lashley said:

Did you manage to fix this? Same problem

This years FMT has more bugs for me than 18 ever did

Its being looked into. From what I can tell its happening because people are releasing all staff, then hiring new ones a few days later. 

If you just replace your staff this shouldn't happen.

Just now, Lucas said:

Its being looked into. From what I can tell its happening because people are releasing all staff, then hiring new ones a few days later. 

If you just replace your staff this shouldn't happen.

I'm in create a club mode, so this kind of makes sense since the tick next to retain current staff was unticked, then I signed folks when I started the game

No way to fix it atm?

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Lashley said:

How? Its a cloud save, sorry to be a bother

Download it to PC, then upload it to somewhere like dropbox and send me the link. 

On PC its not physically on the cloud its on your hard drive: 

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019 Touch\cloud\games

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Download it to PC, then upload it to somewhere like dropbox and send me the link. 

On PC its not physically on the cloud its on your hard drive: 

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019 Touch\cloud\games

Editors been used, but was also used in other saves and didnt cause any problems

Store doesnt work in ANY of my games but thats a different problem

• Lucas locked this topic

Archived