[FM18] Game won't create Reserves nor U19s teams and leagues

BMNJohn

It's exactly as written on the tin: I cannot figure out why my Editor file won't create U19 teams nor Reserves teams. There doesn't seem to be an obvious error in the setup of the Reserves leagues nor I can figure why it's the case. I thought it was that at club level Reserves/U19s teams are disallowed, but that's not it. Here's the file in question.

Thanks in advance.

Reserves.fmf

I tried to take a look but I got a crash dump when trying to select the Dutch leagues. 

IMO you have the correct setup for the Reserve rules. The only thing I can think of is if the minimum/maximum level required needs to be filled. That if you don't it will use a default that may  be unhelpful in your case. In practice I wonder if it's the max that is set to a too high level so that if you select more divisions then the reserve rules aren't selected(because that's how the rule is set by not setting a particular requirement).  

1 hour ago, Fredrik said:

I tried to take a look but I got a crash dump when trying to select the Dutch leagues. 

IMO you have the correct setup for the Reserve rules. The only thing I can think of is if the minimum/maximum level required needs to be filled. That if you don't it will use a default that may  be unhelpful in your case. In practice I wonder if it's the max that is set to a too high level so that if you select more divisions then the reserve rules aren't selected(because that's how the rule is set by not setting a particular requirement).  

Thanks for the reply. I had thought about it after posting this thread, but that was not it: I filled the number of teams, filled the number of matches, both to no avail. It's a very peculiar error: it's not just that there aren't any leagues created, it's that there are no teams created at all! Here's a picture to illustrate what I mean. As you can see, Heracles only has the main squad.

fm_2018-08-21_01-39-42.png

Archived