Background pics on home and team screen

beanos36

Hi,

I've been using various skins and have the daz background pics which have a pic in there for team and stadium. So when your on the team and home page the team pic shows and when you're on the match day screen the stadium pic shows. This works fine but i have recently changed the champions league skin and i can't get it to show the team pic in the background, but the stadium pics still works on match day. I just get the same pic of the champions league picture for every screen i go on. Is there a way to disable this so it shows every team background pic when you click on a club? I have sent a screenshot for you to look at

See the front of Hillsborough, that is meant to be in the background as well, cheers

Thanks

image.thumb.png.b8e5c45075de35004b1f810d2c19cb8a.png

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Have a look at this post:

Thanks for that, sorted it now. Just a quick one in regards to the stadium pics on the match screen. They work perfectly and even if you go back to a previous result you can see the stadium pic but outside of the league you're in you can never see the stadium pic in the background when you click on a result.

For example, if i'm managing Sheff Wed and i click on my last result and i won 2-1 against Burton, i click on the score and it takes me back to the game showing the stadium in the background but if i go to the premier league and click on Liverpool's result (say they beat Spurs 2-1 at home), it doesn't show the stadium in the background. Anyway to sort this, haven't managed to get it working on any skin. It only seems to work in the league you are competing in. So i can click on Birmingham's last result against maybe QPR and it will show me their background in the stadium and I'm not even managing it. Outside of the league you are in will never seem to show the stadium pic if you look at any result

Thanks

Here is an example. Ive clicked on Birmingham's last result at home who are in the same league as me and it shows the stadium, but i click on Liverpool's last result who are in the league higher (premier league) but it doesn't show Anfield

image.thumb.png.05b08ef3f786d0c6aab4876b0433f285.png

image.thumb.png.3816883602f240276492c0b487076bb9.png

On 21/08/2018 at 22:29, michaeltmurrayuk said:

I don't think they show up if the match details aren't saved (you cannot view the highlights of the goals), though I don't use background so you might be best checking the various background picture threads to see if there is a solution or not.

I’ve had a look, can’t find any specific for that but thanks for getting back to me though 

Archived