We should consider changing youth forces too strong to be realistic.

月光下告白

1.Another big problem in FM is that a bunch of young players under the age of 20 can win the championship. This is clearly impossible in reality. Young players are inexperienced and inexperienced, and this problem has not been fully reflected in FM. Although there are two parameters of stability and match performance, it is obviously impossible for a young player to be invincible and stable once he is on the pitch if the random property is good. Therefore, I suggest introducing experience parameters into FM, accumulating experience index according to the number and grade of competition, and linking stability with it, so as to reflect the important role of older players. A good team should play the role of young players. Only in this way can we get rid of the pattern that we can be invincible as long as we accumulate random people. For young players like Nesta who can play regularly in Serie A, experience is naturally very high and play much better than many of his peers. Ronaldo became Ronaldo through professional development and personal efforts, not only high professional ambition in the team to play the main players become the king. This is the biggest problem for the team.

It is suggested that the "experience" attribute can be added to the hide, and can only be increased according to the number of appearances and championships. The attribute can be added according to the player's "number of appearances", "number of starts", "number of full court", "number of championships", "number of appearances in the final" and so on. This will reduce 20 years old less than CA estimate 140-150, that can basically be the main force. Then a 16 year old successor came out.

2.The biggest problem with stability and games is that players are basically fixed from birth. It's unrealistic! Why do children who have no experience have the same stability as the older players over the past decade? Experience is practiced, so stability and competition must be linked with experience. With experience growth (not necessarily age growth), stability should at least be enhanced by itself. Excellent and stable young people must also be based on experience. Even the genius that does not exist needs some experience. Young players like Nesta, who accumulate a lot of experience, are naturally more precocious. Some players play only a few games, so age does not increase experience. I don't think that's reflected in the game, which makes it so easy for young people to grow up in the game, and every FMer becomes a paedophile.

I hope SL can see this. I hope friends in the forum can discuss together.

Resolvent
Stability should be increased by playing time, performance, or playing time in a big game ~and it can also be reduced if you don't play for a long time or if you don't play well for a long time. That's realistic, not just searching for pa, stability, races, and then buying the best and using it directly.

Initial recommendations:

1. young youth training should be stable between 2-6, and the contest experience should be 1-2. Random number depends on the level of youth, the stability of the high level of youth and the random number of experience on the high side, such as Manchester United, Real Madrid, their high level of youth, so the emergence of young players, most of them are stable 6, experience 2, so. The lower ranks are naturally lower. For example, the lowest youth training level, most of the youth players appeared to be stable 2, experience 1.

2.2 and then judge the steady increase by the number of minutes he has played in the regular game and whether he has performed well. In theory, the steady increase in a single season should not exceed 2 points, and the competition experience should not exceed 1 point. When it reaches a certain level, such as stability 10, race experience 5, the growth rate begins to slow down, to stability 14, race experience 8, and then further slowed down, the higher the level of competition, the higher the growth rate naturally.

3: The decline of dual attributes, a long time can not enter the team, stability and competition experience will decline, the older the decline is slower. In this way, the old players who play for a long time will be at a very high level, fully reflecting the role of the old players.

There is another one, some players are born, the initial CA is too high, directly reached other people's lifetime can not reach the realm, which is completely unreasonable, the initial CA should be associated with the youth coach group, between 20-80 randomly better, after all, players have to grow up stage, if there are a large number of talented players, That should be strictly controlled. There are too many random talents now.

In fact, this problem SI setting is problematic, now the average age of the big clubs are quite big, Juve Barcelona Bayern. But the age of SI scout reports has always been negative, encouraging youth forces.
A young player performs better at 150/180 than he does at full-time. If you're young enough, you can beat the 170CA club at 130CA on average.
In recent generations, I feel the urgent need to reform is to strengthen the value of veteran veterans.

I think there is already an "experience" parameter ingame, its an hidden attribute. Though it is not significant enough as we can see people winning titles with only wonderkids.

Experience and old players should be more valuable.

More a case of old players declining too quickly. Irl, certainly elite players, as they lose pace they make up for it in technique and mental 'attributes'

The young squad issue you seem to be talking about is signing a squad if wonderkids... Not comparable young vs peak age players 

12 小时前, ClemB说:

I think there is already an "experience" parameter ingame, its an hidden attribute. Though it is not significant enough as we can see people winning titles with only wonderkids.

Experience and old players should be more valuable.

In 1995 Ajax also had veteran Rijkaard, Van der Sar, the Debor brothers, and Littmanning, all of whom were 25 years old. And in my opinion, what matters is not age, but experience. At that time the level of the Dutch A is very high, these players are very young but steady main force, 25 years old experience is very rich. And football has been so amazing for many years that the youth army has won the championship. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it's basically a normal thing in the game, and it's obviously unreasonable.

If you search for a youth army under 20 years of age in the game, you can beat it all. I think it's not true.Now the role of the old players is not reflected in the team.In reality, many old players are the core players of the team.For the SI system, stability and competition are random at birth and no longer changed. In theory, then, the average stability of all young players is the same as the average stability of all mature players. Then, as a player, why should I use veteran players instead of young players? Young players have room for appreciation to raise their CA value. What is the value of old players? So in the game, the mean is exactly the same. Where is the difference?

• 2 months later...

Archived