Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @knap I know you replied about the West Ham Save

you said for away games Preaching blues HB 451, but I weren't sure where that was on google sheets as there's a few of that description.

Also did you mention a home tactic. I saw it under sub you've tested a few but obviously haven't got round to updating the database for all of them. Which is fair enough.

Thanks for all the hard work that you do.

@rocket9990

A lot more testing is carried out in the background, so a few tactics crop up which do not have the usual Lpool table.

Home you can be a lot more aggressive but the PREACHIN v2 has performed well with Arsenal Norwich test.

30 minutes ago, knap said:

@rocket9990

A lot more testing is carried out in the background, so a few tactics crop up which do not have the usual Lpool table.

Home you can be a lot more aggressive but the PREACHIN v2 has performed well with Arsenal Norwich test.

You use the same tactic for home and away?? do you change anything?

18 minutes ago, gooders11 said:

Any chance you could put up the player instructions for this please Knap for the xbox/switch players. It's working great for me but i want to see if the PI's squeeze a bit more out of it. Thanks.

I'd download the FM 2022 demo version on steam and then import tactics there. Always does the trick for me. I play the game on the Switch too. 

19 minutes ago, matthattan said:

I'd download the FM 2022 demo version on steam and then import tactics there. Always does the trick for me. I play the game on the Switch too. 

Cheers mate that's a good idea. Unfortunately my laptop completely died and my kids have got chromebooks so doubt it would work on them. I'll have to kick my wife off her work computer.  😑 

10 minutes ago, gooders11 said:

Cheers mate that's a good idea. Unfortunately my laptop completely died and my kids have got chromebooks so doubt it would work on them. I'll have to kick my wife off her work computer.  😑 

which tactic you want to see the PIs mate? I could go and have a look in for you. 

9 minutes ago, gooders11 said:

Very kind. It's the latest Kashmir a few posts up.......Kashmir 4213 P101 all cups.

Much appreciated. Thanks.

Both AFs have Roam From Position 

False Nine has Mark Tighter and Tackle Harder 

SS has none 

BWM left has Shoot Less Often and Mark Tighter

BWM right has Pass It Shorter, Shoot Less Often, and Mark Tighter 

CWB left has Take More Risks and Tackle Harder 

CWB right has Take More Risks and Close Down More 

Both BPD have Stay Wider and Tackle Harder 

SK has Tackle Harder 

Thanks Knap & friends for all the great tactics and making of...

I've noticed that nobody has discussed the extraordinary Klopp451 you created maybe a month ago.

I tested (so I used it in four of five seasons of my save) and I won Serie A with Torino first season, two Bundesliga in a row with Dortmund (already without Haaland and Moukoko) and now my Newcastle is on his way to win Premier League...

I was looking for a tactic strong in defence (I like clean sheet :-)) and tried it. Results are great!

23 minutes ago, knap said:

@stian

Yep but finished 2nd so used Lpool for Screnshots. Won PL with MU.

There is also a THP93 which has done well with Arsenal/Norwich P77 test and FC Loriant.

@knap yepp, trying the TH93 now, but struggling to kill of games, in 6th position in October..wondering about testing the tactic above.

3 hours ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

Hahah I thought I was using the Tottenham tactic for my team only to realise I am actually using the warrior4132A ALL CUPS and I am sitting top of the league after 15 games and unbeaten with spurs so far ....Love it Knap !! 20220211_081730.thumb.jpg.157ac474616b0c779ccaefa84378ba16.jpg

I'm tempted to try this, but my squad has loads of midfielders since the update. Bentancur, Winks, Hojbjerg, Skipp and I just signed Neves as well! This tactic basically has 5 attackers and 1 midfielder.