Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, are there any 5 (or 3 CBs, 2 WBs) formations where the middle CB is a libero? Just watching Rangers play this evening and would like to try a 5 at the back but with a libero to see how it plays out. 

If starting a new save on a low budget, I would highly recommend signing Adeyemi if he's willing to join your club. His minimum fee release clause is a steal. He was already at Roma when I took over in a previous save with the older DB and he was key to us winning scudetto & CL. I started a new save again joining Roma using the edited DB by Juventus that allows 5 subs in all competitions. He's a consistent performer with blazing speed. 

Using ME22.4BEOWULFKnap424IFP101CC.fmf at the moment because I have talented wingers. 

Ayedemi.thumb.png.5d10647426256253b73a9e593acc4132.png

AyedemiProf.thumb.png.e66a2a6b12dda10e79812a234af2dc47.png

This might be a bit off top, or already discussed somewhere. But, with the new 22.4 ME, is there big changes in the engine were they nerfed tactics used on the previous ME? Or is it me not having the same results/consistency with older tactics on 22.4? 

@pilmalm

I would say any tactic from FM19 onwards has the potential to work. The current ME tends to prefer using a DM  but still mostly a full attacking press.

One problem can be the rng that exists so even with same ME and same tactics results can differ widely. 

4 hours ago, knap said:

@pilmalm

I would say any tactic from FM19 onwards has the potential to work. The current ME tends to prefer using a DM  but still mostly a full attacking press.

One problem can be the rng that exists so even with same ME and same tactics results can differ widely. 

Good to know. Then maybe just try to ride out bad results and period. Had a good run with ECHOES 451 (all cups) during Derby save. 

What Is the rng?

Double Barrelled question here Knap or anyone in the know, ive just downloaded FM22 from Steam and its showing the 22.3 version.

Q1 -Does 22.4 update appear after sometime, or is it something i have to update manually via Steam?

Q2 - ive downloaded a bunch of 22.4 Tactics from this thread, are they going to work on 22.3 or am i best to go and find the 22.3 versions?

Thanks

@knap.

Is 1 striker and DM the way to go after the winter update? I was using FM22.4WARRIORKnap4222VOL(P105EC)P101EC and ME22.4KashmirKnapVO3SP4123P105EC, but those seem to have hit a brick wall.

Cheers.

Edited by DiscoDave