• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• FM 22 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2022 - Google Docs

Cadoni recommended shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

BUST THE NET TRAINING

BTN Balanced Early season.fmf19.19 kB · 202 downloads BTN BootCamp.fmf19.18 kB · 191 downloads BTN Complete Training.fmf19.3 kB · 228 downloads BTN Lazy Match Prep 2 Match.fmf19.46 kB · 181 downloads BTN Youth Complete.fmf19.18 kB · 205 downloads

Hello. I have question. I am playing in Czech Republic - Zbrojovka Brno. I get promoted to first league. Media forecast is 6th place, 1 Slavia 2 Sparta 3 Plzno. I will be using best tactic from hub test mid ca 140 KASHMIR 451 F9 P103 EC FA. What tactic i have to use whe i will be playing with best Czech clubs Slavia, Sparta or Plzno ? This same best from Ca 140 or best from underdog ca 120 KASHMIR 451 IW P103 CC ? Hom and away this same ? I never know this

I'm going to start a save with the team predicted to finish bottom of the Conference North or South. No idea what the squad will be like other than dismal! What tactic(s) would you recommend to build a team round. Ideally I want to make a good go at winning promotion at the first time of asking.

11 hours ago, jimackem said:

Zamierzam rozpocząć obronę z drużyną, która według przewidywań zakończy konferencję na dole na północy lub południu. Nie mam pojęcia, jak będzie wyglądała drużyna, poza ponurą! Jaką taktykę poleciłbyś, aby zbudować rundę drużynową. Najlepiej byłoby, gdybym chciał dobrze wywalczyć awans za pierwszym razem, gdy o to poproszę.

Hmm Mister Knap why You told kashmir 109EC? This is best tactic from CA 160. He wants to play team from down of the table, not better use tactic from best  ca 120? 

31 minutes ago, knap said:

@pan1majonez

Forget the CAs and just use the 3Categories. I would say the above tactic is the most universal atm.

35 minutes ago, knap said:

KASHMIR 451 THP95 V2 P109 EC

1499706816_Screenshot(541).thumb.png.ff004b5cbcf1f7b94e60d858578b4d5e.png

Stronger than ECHOES? 

Edited by pilmalm

@stian

Although I do not make any transfers with Dulwich, I would not consider them under dog, but a reasonable test if transfers are made.

However should be good under dog tactic

KASHMIR 4123 P107 EC FA (167 Goals) with Cape Town Spurs (South Africa second division)

1629657240_GladAfricaChampionship_Stages.thumb.png.150085f235b1e7c4a59f0e4a29defe9c.png

115730436_NedbankCup_Stages.thumb.png.a150af9824c4594d37f0b5f35337f3fc.png

Predicted 1st but also managed to win every single match we played in both league or national cup (also didn't concede a goal in the cup against higher division opponents). Still using the 22.3 version as it kept working fine for me and actually never noticed any change in 22.4 ME. In my experience Kashmir 4123 has been a very powerful tactic and with a bit of squad building and man management should work well with most teams in any league. Kashmir 4213 is also a great tactic which I tend to use if I have a very good AMC who's not suitable at CM/MEZ or F9, though I feel 4123 might be slightly better overall.

Edited by kandersson

23 hours ago, knap said:

@jimackem

Use the Hub test results as a guide. The above will be near top.

I've given that tactic a go and its working ok so far, so thanks. One minor issue is that on the match screen, the player positions show up all out of order. Is there any way to fix this? Hate seeing a left back near the bottom of the team list!!

I've attached a screenshot.

Match.jpg

vor 10 Stunden schrieb jimackem:

I've given that tactic a go and its working ok so far, so thanks. One minor issue is that on the match screen, the player positions show up all out of order. Is there any way to fix this? Hate seeing a left back near the bottom of the team list!!

I've attached a screenshot.

Match.jpg

You can click on positions in the window. That way it gets sorted. Or you recreate the tactic from scratch without manually changing the formation ;)

7 hours ago, Smiza said:

You can click on positions in the window. That way it gets sorted. Or you recreate the tactic from scratch without manually changing the formation ;)

Are you talking about the "pkd" section of the match day display screen? If so, that does nothing. 

I've tried dragging the positions about slightly in the tactics menu but it makes no difference on the match day. 

Is this just a problem I have, or is it common when using a downloaded tactic?

3 hours ago, knap said:

@jimackem

Never had this issue and can't replicate it.

If you click on say role and then click on position it is still same?

On only on this specific screen. 

The tactics etc are all ordered correctly. Even clicking tactics mid game and the menu opens with them all correctly ordered. 

Does that make sense?

EDIT:  I've fixed it. Changed it to display body language and it gives me the same stats but positions are corrected!

Edited by jimackem
Solved issue