Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

evening all. Things i have noticed since latest updates. 

Players miss a lot more chances (usually for the users team) 

Lots more solo runs and goals being smashed in from distance at the near post (Mainly opposition team) 

Every set piece seems to lead to a chance and a lot are being scored (Especially for opposition. user team seems to head over at near post mostly) 

Anyone picked anything else up?

Every single KNAP tactics i use for small clubs are broken. Won the danish league with AGF by are large margin scoring 98 goals in 32 games in the first season and continued the good form the first 8 games. Then i had to shut down and the game updated, now i struggle immensely.

It seems the opposition team creates far more chances where i create less and score far less.

Edited by bond1974

Good evenning. I recived an invitation to wor as Sevilla coach on my save. Can anyone tell me a good tactic to play with. They are in the 15th place and the board wants the teamo to be above top 10. Need helppppp or i will be sack :)

• FM 23 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2023 - Google Sheets

KEY ATTRIBTES

GK   Handling Reflexes Agility Decisions

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions

MRL     Acceleration Pace  Agility

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision

ST     Acceleration Pace Finishing

GENERAL  Acceleration Pace  Anticipation  Agility Balance Concentration work rate 

Guide to test results

PSG Elite

Man City / Lpool top 

MU/Arsenal

CA 160 top 4-10

Spurs

140  10 - 15

CA 120  15 -20

relegation

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use451/ 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings.

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Remove counter press counter

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Change mentality cautious

full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

TRAINING SCHEDUES

EBTS v22.1 (1).fmf19.43 kB · 41 downloads

CADONI TRAINING

TRAINING - Google Drive

Screenshot (995).png

GG_-_0_Matches.fmf GG_-_1_Match.fmf GG_-_2_Matches.fmf GG_PreSeason_No_Match.fmf 581565429_GGPreSeason-Match.fmf 330100806_GGPreSeason-FitnessWeek.fmf

Edited by knap

Tomaka has mentioned this on updates

For anyone having tactic issues after the update, do a team meeting to boost morale. It was found after december update that it had reset morale, so you no longer had your bonus. This possibly is happening again

Apologies @knap, I check this thread specifically everyday without fail as my go to for tactics but missed the last few days and thats enough to earn pages of new comments, so Im sorry if what I am going to ask has been asked countless times.

Do you have a particular favourite tactic for this current ME.

I am enjoying this years FM because mainly it appears less easy to complete beat the ME / AI. What I mean is usually I have 2-3 tactic choices and what ever team I am, no matter if its a favourite or underdog etc seems to clean house and win easily. This year I am going on win streaks, loss streaks, losing to AI tactic changes etc. I dunno if thats down to me or if others are having similar results. Im not complaining as it makes the game more realistic to me.

I started with Foggia in Serie C and walked that league using one of your early HGF 451 formations (I cant recall the exact one). Did similar in Serie B before getting appointed manager of WBA who unlike real life were in the relegation zone of the championship. I had half a season and managed to get them mid table mostly using HGF. My first full season with WBA I continued using HGF and broke points and goals records in the championship. Fantastic I thought. However, in the premier league I went about 8-9 games without a win at one point and decided to change to Beowulf (P103 I think from your tests. ID 231099). It turned my season around and I have WBA flirting with the european places trying to be the best of the rest outside the english big boy clubs. I tends to really struggle with possession though (often between 41-31%). Is that Normal? I'm still finding my sides picking up a lot of yellow cards but just trying to man manage that during games etc.

Is there an individual training post up within the thread also.

As always thank you for your outstanding work as always. Makes the limited time I get on FM so enjoyable knowing someone far more knowledgable than me is creating good tactics.

Fot those who want to play with 4231 tactic i'm strongly suggest to use one of the Venom or Us and Them. Below you will see how success i have with the mentioned tactics. Well done @knap. I have to say that my squad is strong enough. 

138 games undefeated.jpg

2022-2023.jpg

2023-2024.jpg

2024-2025.jpg

2025-2026.jpg

2026-2027.jpg

2027-2028.jpg

2028-2029.jpg

2029-2030.jpg

Champions league past winners.jpg

On 26/01/2023 at 12:47, knap said:

Cheers for this mate. Was persevering with the original version in my West Ham game, but away results were getting a joke. But now I am on a 7 game winning run since switching to this. Bowen is scoring for fun as the right IF.

Hi guys/knap. Dropped off the radar for a few months and have been browsing the recent pages and excel sheets today. Is there a current stand-out tactic or set of tactics for the current ME? Started a new game with Glasgow Celtic. I sorted the 23.1 tab in the excel sheet by % and downloaded the top 2 (Kashmir 4123 F9 and  Bad Spell 41122), is there another I could use for my new save? Thanks again for your help!