Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

24 minutes ago, Metal said:

Yeah they will change/improve the ME for final release but it's up to you if you want to play beta until the game is released, as you can always carry over your save but think you need to start a new save for ME changes

Nah ME changes apply to existing saves, you only need to start a new one if you want data changes to take effect

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 02/11/2021 at 16:59, liamwpk said:

Since a couple people above mentioned using FM22 Argus3412P100, used it for a couple seasons with Altinordu (Turkish 2nd division)

Spoiler

1st season - media prediction 14th

1920034852_AltinorduS1.thumb.png.2254e7bd18d55f9aa0215961e2323438.png

Spoiler

2nd season - media prediction 19th

500577854_AltinorduS2.thumb.png.12672d5a5180ca80423abf74005c1576.png

Follow up to this previous post from me. Still using Argus 3412

3rd season - media prediction 15th

image.thumb.png.8c574c5468b5b110999c0ae82a966c0e.png

@sebel

The BEOWULF 4231 is developed from the 424, but BEOWULF is generally a mid passing and tempo tactic and more usually a 442.

PARIS 4231 is more fluid but is generally a 4231 tweaked by PAR1S and LV

Used Knap's Paris 4231 and won the league with Newcastle in Season 1 by 10 points. Thank you Knap! 

Had a problem with the inside forwards though! Ansu Fati finished with a seasonal average rating of 6.75 and just 7 league goals. Saint-Maximin, who was largely a rotational/sub player, didn't score in 30 league appearances. 

I also brought in top coaches, and set up training schedules posted on this forum last season, the custom ones specifically designed for One Match, Two Matches, Big Match etc. Someone might know the creator, I can't remember. But I reckon they helped too. 

Team talks and press conferences were always about easing pressure and expectations.

43 minuti fa, ThePigeon85 ha scritto:

Used Knap's Paris 4231 and won the league with Newcastle in Season 1 by 10 points. Thank you Knap! 

Had a problem with the inside forwards though! Ansu Fati finished with a seasonal average rating of 6.75 and just 7 league goals. Saint-Maximin, who was largely a rotational/sub player, didn't score in 30 league appearances. 

I also brought in top coaches, and set up training schedules posted on this forum last season, the custom ones specifically designed for One Match, Two Matches, Big Match etc. Someone might know the creator, I can't remember. But I reckon they helped too. 

Team talks and press conferences were always about easing pressure and expectations.

nice use of fmrte

Edited by jjacopo

1 hour ago, RDF Tactics said:

So! What is the best/strongest tactic created by Knap tha people have used so far?

Echoes 451 just changed AML to attack won everything 1 season 2nd season top of the league by 11 points won Carabao Cup/Community Shield/Euro Super Cup into the final of the FA Cup and just won in the quarter final of the Champions League playing with Liverpool

Edited by gazzahutc

Is there a way to tell how a certain tactic is set up based on how Knap names them? I've seen many tactics with the same initial name (like Beowulf) but different formations (Beowulf 442, Beowulf 424) and was just curious if there's a list or guide anywhere explaining what the name of a tactic covers (is it the tactical style? base formation? other?) :)

2 minutes ago, Hrafnsmerki said:

Is there a way to tell how a certain tactic is set up based on how Knap names them? I've seen many tactics with the same initial name (like Beowulf) but different formations (Beowulf 442, Beowulf 424) and was just curious if there's a list or guide anywhere explaining what the name of a tactic covers (is it the tactical style? base formation? other?) :)

Beowulf, Argus, Echoes, Venom & Faith etc. are more tactical styles based on tempo, passing among other factors. They can, like you said, be set up in different formations but will use the same team instructions. 

10 minutes ago, Hrafnsmerki said:

Theres a tab on his FM21 sheet explaining what they all mean. 

7 hours ago, ThePigeon85 said:

Ansu Fati never wanted to join Newcastle in my save. How did you change his mind. Also for 4231 you can try changing IF to RMD and keep the PI, helped me big time.

Edited by longruoi1

10 hours ago, longruoi1 said:

Ansu Fati never wanted to join Newcastle in my save. How did you change his mind. Also for 4231 you can try changing IF to RMD and keep the PI, helped me big time.

Honestly don't know, I always ask players' agents about availability and was surprised to see he was interested. Was your managerial experience set to anything below the very top?

29 minutes ago, ThePigeon85 said:

Honestly don't know, I always ask players' agents about availability and was surprised to see he was interested. Was your managerial experience set to anything below the very top?

I always set to top. Honestly it might because of the timing, like his manager just scolded him for a bad training week for example. So you are quite lucky.