Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap

regarding Newcastle and a home and away tactic.

i have only played a couple of games but would kashmir 433 the 104p for home games And then the preachin hb for awaygames - or do you have better idea?

Haven’t played since fm18 where I had a lot of succes with your Argus tactics.

@nijak05

Since FM 18  would say that you really need to be canny in the transfer market and bring in "FM" players. I used to mostly use Spurs for making tactics, but they are diabolical in FM 22.

Tactics have not changed that much over the years and ARGUS tactics are still available and BEOWULF dates back to FM 16.

@Kreindeker

Which team/what level? I assume PARIS Home PREACHIN Away.

2 Factors work against you when away 1)Home advantage  and against a lesser team over confidence..

LVercetti has carried out a number of tests with lesser clubs and there are Brentford tests for underdogs. Also a tactic like GOODBYE 4141 may be useful away.

Even with Lpool the draws and loses are all basically away from home.

Screenshot (92).png

Screenshot (91).png

42 minutes ago, knap said:

@Kreindeker

Which team/what level? I assume PARIS Home PREACHIN Away.

2 Factors work against you when away 1)Home advantage  and against a lesser team over confidence..

LVercetti has carried out a number of tests with lesser clubs and there are Brentford tests for underdogs. Also a tactic like GOODBYE 4141 may be useful away.

Even with Lpool the draws and loses are all basically away from home.

Screenshot (92).png

Screenshot (91).png

One with Newcastle and one with Stockport, so both good teams within their own leagues and with players that fit the tactics, and yes usually that way around although if we concede a couple I usually reach for PARIS to try to fix it 

I wouldn't even ask normally but it's just such a drop off (to the point we're having 10 or more shots on target at home and then 1 or 2 away) that I assumed they'd changed the ME somehow 

And that does make sense, thank you. With regard to the overconfidence, is that something you can correct if you say "don't be complacent" or whatever in team talks?

@knapI am Newcastle half way through 3rd season and challenging with good young squad in champs league too have won prem last year. 

I need the 433 ? To keep with my strikers Lucca isak and sesko plus Anthony St max as back up . 

what would you say is your best 433 ? I'm not quite elite yet need champs league title and prem again for that . 

Little help ? 

@marksmithlfc1234

The last posted KASHMIR 4123 is the best test league tested tactic. This indicates that you do need the right players to fit the roles.

The 433 P101 may be better if you don't have the right players for roles.

If you have a SS player and wingers  then ECHOES 41212  

If you haver strikers that can play in the AMR/L Position then PARIS and PREACHIN become options

7 часов назад, Kreindeker сказал:

Are there any tactics you've done this ME that are explicitly AWAY/Underdog ones? All 7 of the games I've lost so far this season have been away from home and the team absolutely annihilate teams using PARIS 4231/Preaching 451 at home

I used tons of tactics (not starting new saves, not testing tactics on favorites and underdogs, but just loading them into my save) and I think that in FM 22 in this ME the most effective tactics are narrow, with 3 ST or 1 AMC and 2 ST. With them, you will score as many goals as 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1, but when playing in defense, they just turn off the opponent's effectiveness in attack by 50-70%. The best option for me is 3-4-1-2 with AMC and 2 ST. I claim to win Serie A with Parma immediately after winning Serie B after half the season without transfers. So you may to try 4-3-3 with DM and 3 ST, 3-4-3 with 3 ST, and 3-4-1-2.

Edited by Dersturmer

31 minutes ago, Dersturmer said:

I used tons of tactics (not starting new saves, not testing tactics on favorites and underdogs, but just loading them into my save) and I think that in FM 22 in this ME the most effective tactics are narrow, with 3 ST or 1 AMC and 2 ST. With them, you will score as many goals as 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1, but when playing in defense, they just turn off the opponent's effectiveness in attack by 50-70%. The best option for me is 3-4-1-2 with AMC and 2 ST. I claim to win Serie A with Parma immediately after winning Serie B after half the season without transfers. So you may to try 4-3-3 with DM and 3 ST, 3-4-3 with 3 ST, and 3-4-1-2.

I concur, the 3412 has been the best formation for me as well. A very simple trick I have found is to man mark the opposition's wingers with your wing backs and you can really shut them down. Knap's best tactic so far IMO has been the 3412BETA100P with the wide center backs and the man marking setting.

10 minutes ago, GKorr said:

I concur, the 3412 has been the best formation for me as well. A very simple trick I have found is to man mark the opposition's wingers with your wing backs and you can really shut them down. Knap's best tactic so far IMO has been the 3412BETA100P with the wide center backs and the man marking setting.

I've had success with the 22.3 3412 with my underdog side, was wondering if anyone was using the old beta version with WCBs, how'd you get on?

19 minutes ago, avonseller said:

I've had success with the 22.3 3412 with my underdog side, was wondering if anyone was using the old beta version with WCBs, how'd you get on?

I started a save with Fiorentina and I retired it after going undefeated for almost two seasons, needed a new challenge. These are some conclusions from that save:

- ALWAYS play the games. Huge difference in results on holiday mode (much worse)

- The man marking setting is broken good. Always mark the opposition wingers with your wing backs. If facing a 442 or similar, mark the MR/L, if facing a formation with WBs only, mark them. You really cut the opposition in two.

- Kalulu as a WCB and Alvarez as a SS are insanely good. Especially Alvarez easily got avg ratings of 7.80+ as a SS. No idea why that broken

- The WCBs created overloads constantly and it was easy to create crossing chances.

- Tall and slow strikers work like a charm. Lucca was brought in a third striker and he ended up being my top goal scorer

- With a good CB as a libero (Milenkovic in fiorentina) your defence becomes practically immune to passes over the top.

8 minutes ago, GKorr said:

I started a save with Fiorentina and I retired it after going undefeated for almost two seasons, needed a new challenge. These are some conclusions from that save:

- ALWAYS play the games. Huge difference in results on holiday mode (much worse)

- The man marking setting is broken good. Always mark the opposition wingers with your wing backs. If facing a 442 or similar, mark the MR/L, if facing a formation with WBs only, mark them. You really cut the opposition in two.

- Kalulu as a WCB and Alvarez as a SS are insanely good. Especially Alvarez easily got avg ratings of 7.80+ as a SS. No idea why that broken

- The WCBs created overloads constantly and it was easy to create crossing chances.

- Tall and slow strikers work like a charm. Lucca was brought in a third striker and he ended up being my top goal scorer

- With a good CB as a libero (Milenkovic in fiorentina) your defence becomes practically immune to passes over the top.

I used it in the beta, was a little bit leaky though my defense was slow back then so probably the reason. Maybe @knap can update the tactic now if possible

13 hours ago, GKorr said:

What Alvarez mate?

16 hours ago, knap said:

@marksmithlfc1234

The last posted KASHMIR 4123 is the best test league tested tactic. This indicates that you do need the right players to fit the roles.

The 433 P101 may be better if you don't have the right players for roles.

If you have a SS player and wingers  then ECHOES 41212  

If you haver strikers that can play in the AMR/L Position then PARIS and PREACHIN become options

Do you think i can use a top tier tactic now the elite ones like Kashmir433 with this squad ? at Newcastle ! ?

Capture.PNG

17 horas atrás, GKorr disse:

Whith beta argus ? do you use with positive or attacking mentality?

5 hours ago, gooders11 said:

What Alvarez mate?

Julian Alvarez from River Plate, a 5M signing

1 hour ago, demon1904 said:

Whith beta argus ? do you use with positive or attacking mentality?

I am referring to the one that was originally uploaded by Knap, with the attacking mentality.

1 minute ago, knap said:

@stian

Tactics should work in most leagues, but I can't really test that theory

@knapOk, thanks. And last question. The Kashmir tactic, i downloaded the KashmirKnap433(123), that's the one that got you 99P with arsenal, and good tests with brentford?