[FM19] Manchester United

zlatanera

1 minute ago, dothestrand said:

Surely you have a lot of expendable players to bump your transfer budget up if you sell them? Or if you let players go out of contract, you can transfer the excess wages to your transfer budget?

the problem is if i have to sell player i need time.& may not be success.
& if i want to sign Sergej Milinković-Savić & Eric Dier,i need do its quick.
Other big club is waitng...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, kpsia518 said:

Start the signing process now, you can always delay confirmation until you offload someone. 

12 hours ago, kpsia518 said:

Hope you post screenshots of your formation because I've seen a few videos you've posted in various threads scoring some pretty decent goals.

Signs Savic, he's a beast and Lindelöf starts the game with "plays the ball out of defence" and can be moulded into a very good BPD and can also play at right back.

4 hours ago, axehan1 said:

Hope you post screenshots of your formation because I've seen a few videos you've posted in various threads scoring some pretty decent goals.

Signs Savic, he's a beast and Lindelöf starts the game with "plays the ball out of defence" and can be moulded into a very good BPD and can also play at right back.

its not my tactic,i saw the video & i just make its to gif.

its my mistake,i should sign both Tieney & de ligt in 1st season.& Chelsea got them both in my save.
20+m per player,so Chelsea only paid 45~50M

i will play a new safe after 2nd Nov.

for now i want to test Eric Dier.

he can play many potition,& i can use him any where when some body inj

Really enjoying my first venture on the BETA with Utd this year. Normally stay away. 

Started well in the transfer market and brought in a few players and made a few changes. In came Cutrone from Milan, Cordoso from Boavista, Paqueta from Fluminense, Milenkovic from Fiorentina, Vagnoman from Hamburg and A Gomez from Boca Jnrs.

Sold Young and Darmian, whilst Fellaini, Valencia and Romero all headed out on loan. 

Started to develop a 4-2-2-2 formation that wasn't quite working. I eventually went with 3 at the back, 2 wing backs 2 central midfielders, 2 attacking midfielders and a lone striker. Since changing to that I haven't lost a game. Safe to say I have been surprised by some of the players also. I was struggling at right wing back with Dalot injured ane Laird not ready to start in the first team so I dropped Lingard into the position and he's kept that place ever since. Same with Rashford at left wing back after Shaw came off injured. Both on Wing Back attack instructions they hug the touchline making darting runs whipping the ball in for either Cutrone or Lukaku up top. I seem to be able to score freely with my very attacking gegenpress set up. 

39 minutes ago, stevetranmere said:

Really enjoying my first venture on the BETA with Utd this year. Normally stay away. 

Started well in the transfer market and brought in a few players and made a few changes. In came Cutrone from Milan, Cordoso from Boavista, Paqueta from Fluminense, Milenkovic from Fiorentina, Vagnoman from Hamburg and A Gomez from Boca Jnrs.

A Gomez from Boca ?

On 27/10/2018 at 15:01, mhaffy said:

Just wondered how you were getting on with this tactic; particularly your lone striker. I have been trying very similar tactics with Chelsea in advance of my main save and lucky if lone striker gets 10 goals a season ....ave rating <7! Tried various 2 striker combinations all to no avail......Seems very hard to get a prolific striker with reasonable average ratings in this beta....

First season I won the Premier League and FA Cup and got eliminated in the qtr final of champions league, I should have progressed having had a 2-0 advantage in the second leg but FM gave me two red cards. 

In the first season martial, rashford and dolberg struggled as lone strikers scoring 8,6,3 respectively all my goals came from my inside forwards and pogba by the bucket load. 

During the first season and continuing this season I have set both martial and rashford to be training as advanced forwards which seems to have produced some results. 

Martial is 9 for 9 so far, Rashford is 2(3) with 3 and dolberg 1(6) with 2.

Martial is rated highly in terms of PA. Sadly Rashford is a 3/3.5 star player and dolberg is no where near what he was in Fm 18. 

If you want instant lone striker success it seems you'd have to go out and buy someone like Belotti or Icardi

2 hours ago, Jamie Cortez said:

First season I won the Premier League and FA Cup and got eliminated in the qtr final of champions league, I should have progressed having had a 2-0 advantage in the second leg but FM gave me two red cards. 

In the first season martial, rashford and dolberg struggled as lone strikers scoring 8,6,3 respectively all my goals came from my inside forwards and pogba by the bucket load. 

During the first season and continuing this season I have set both martial and rashford to be training as advanced forwards which seems to have produced some results. 

Martial is 9 for 9 so far, Rashford is 2(3) with 3 and dolberg 1(6) with 2.

Martial is rated highly in terms of PA. Sadly Rashford is a 3/3.5 star player and dolberg is no where near what he was in Fm 18. 

If you want instant lone striker success it seems you'd have to go out and buy someone like Belotti or Icardi 

Thanks for reply.....interesting that you mentioned Belotti...he was great for me on FM18 and I bought him straight away for my FM19 beta testing.....neither he nor morata seemed to do well as lone striker re goals or average rating.........Must be "my tactic"!

Have played around with the beta and enjoying live so far. Signed Bergkamp as Assistant - not because he's that good, but because he's Dutch, just like me.

After around 20 matches we're first, only conceding 5 goals in the EPL - so our defenders are still overrated :cool:

Will restart when the full game comes out of course, so more detailled updates will follow from then on.

So as this is beta and i am finding Man Utd far too easy ( i will be going small german or spanish team on full release) i decided to do something i have never done before because it mostly makes little sense to spend so much...

It took me awhile as i was trying to find the lowest amount they would go with...........and it's absolutely insanely extortionate.

I will be dropping Sanchez and Mata  which will more than take care of the  contractual expenditure side of things.........

Mbappe.jpg

6 hours ago, Jamie Cortez said:

So as this is beta and i am finding Man Utd far too easy ( i will be going small german or spanish team on full release) i decided to do something i have never done before because it mostly makes little sense to spend so much...

Too easy? Well I'm the complete reverse. I think its too hard and Man Utd are hopeless. On 28th January I got sacked. I tried to play more like vintage Fergie with wingers but ended up for some reason playing like Mourinho irl and only finished 8th. I signed Kostas Manolas thinking he would be a much better defender than what I have but only managed 8th before getting the boot. I will restart and try and figure out what I did wrong.

Just messing around right now, I have never played Wingers on FM, I just think its overpowered and I always enjoyed the narrow formations. My CWB's are still too over powered and whip in way too many crosses per game.

Will probably win the league this season, but I am not confidant on the UCL, as we are abit dodgy away from home and I think that will cost me this season there.

Results.thumb.png.bd0f292c4d96783defe1f22341238c25.png

Lost disappointingly to Chelsea away 2-0, not too bothered about the 1-0 loss to Madrid as I have them at home next and will get my revenge. Burnley knocked me out of the Carabao and I struggled to beat them the game after that in the league, they are very organised. My last game last night I lost to Newcastle 1-0 and I was fuming, Rashford and Mata dropping 6.3's.

Formation.thumb.png.1fb4f01aa5790ff56fb480bc6b25c58c.png

My current tactic, I tinker with a few things for away games. I switch Pogba from a B2B/Mez and I swap out Lukaku for Sanchez and play Sanchez as a Pressing Forward. Martial currently going to waste so I will probably get rid of him in the summer for big money. Mctominay has been so good for me as a B2B midfielder.

Transfers.thumb.png.4232007f4c961c18a5f01fbaa25a2dac.png

Bought in Varane and De Ligt, forming a great partnership and I draft Baily in when Varane gets injured, which seems to be alot. Got rid of Lingard and got 200k a month off Milan for Perriera. We should get some more funds in Jan trabsfer window, I want Ruben Neves from Wolves and Savic from Lazio, I wont get them both this season unfortunately. 

Edited by Verby

On 31/10/2018 at 10:55, trekman said:

Too easy? Well I'm the complete reverse. I think its too hard and Man Utd are hopeless. On 28th January I got sacked. I tried to play more like vintage Fergie with wingers but ended up for some reason playing like Mourinho irl and only finished 8th. I signed Kostas Manolas thinking he would be a much better defender than what I have but only managed 8th before getting the boot. I will restart and try and figure out what I did wrong.

I also found it pretty easy with stock squads and first transfer window disabled, 6 pts clear by new years right now.  Stick with the 442, wing play is very strong again this year.  I put Pereira at left wing and he's got 2 goals 8 assists in 13 appearances.  I'm off loading a third of my squad in the jan window before their contracts expire, as this years United is pretty interesting in that nearly half the teams contracts are expiring.  So lets see what happens as I ease Gomes, Chong, and Ro-Shaun into the first team for the second half of the season to replace Jones, Smalling, Fellaini, Herrera, and probably Lingard (60m to Arsenal!).

I think the first transfer window is probably where I went wrong. Got rid of most of what I consider dead wood ie Jones, Young, Valencia, Fellaini, Darmian and replaced them. I think I unsettled the squad by getting rid of too many too quickly.

1 hour ago, trekman said:

I think the first transfer window is probably where I went wrong. Got rid of most of what I consider dead wood ie Jones, Young, Valencia, Fellaini, Darmian and replaced them. I think I unsettled the squad by getting rid of too many too quickly.

How much and who did you sell them to?

1 hour ago, thim1993 said:

How much and who did you sell them to?

I sold all the players I previously mentioned. I cant remember the exact prices though but they were all sold to foreign teams but I do remember that PSG bought Fellaini for some reason. Selling these players seemed to unsettle the squad and I guess they kind of 'downed tools' and never got over it. I also signed a new assistant manager in Mark Venus and let him do things like interviews, match training but maybe he wasnt as good as I thought because there were complaints at various points in the season about the training intensity. Before picking Venus as assistant I tried to get Mike Phelan back as assistant but he just signed a contract with an australian team. Now the game is out officiallly I'm going to try again and maybe I wont be so desperate to get rid of so many players at once.

11 minutes ago, trekman said:

I sold all the players I previously mentioned. I cant remember the exact prices though but they were all sold to foreign teams but I do remember that PSG bought Fellaini for some reason. Selling these players seemed to unsettle the squad and I guess they kind of 'downed tools' and never got over it. I also signed a new assistant manager in Mark Venus and let him do things like interviews, match training but maybe he wasnt as good as I thought because there were complaints at various points in the season about the training intensity. Before picking Venus as assistant I tried to get Mike Phelan back as assistant but he just signed a contract with an australian team. Now the game is out officiallly I'm going to try again and maybe I wont be so desperate to get rid of so many players at once.

Yeah, that's too many changes. First season, it's generally best to get rid of maybe 2, or 3. Besides, generally, you can get better prices after a season (or even half a season). And the squad is decent enough to warrant it, mind.

Case in example, this is the deal I got for Fellaini, half a season, and barely playing a couple of games.

image.thumb.png.e42e7f44e3123b059988e3ba2d016252.png

17 minutes ago, Sherkey said:

Yeah, that's too many changes. First season, it's generally best to get rid of maybe 2, or 3. Besides, generally, you can get better prices after a season (or even half a season). And the squad is decent enough to warrant it, mind.

Case in example, this is the deal I got for Fellaini, half a season, and barely playing a couple of games.

Pretty sure you should be reporting it as a bug if Mike Ashley is willing to spend that kind of money :lol:

42 minutes ago, Sherkey said:

Thats a nice price for him, like 42m in GBP?? I got 28m from a Chinese team end of Jan so I snapped there hands off, I also got 20m for Darmian from Barca but I feel I could have got more there but it was last day of the transfer window.

Coming to the tailend of my first season now, managed to go unbeaten all the way through Christmas, just losing to Wolves 2-0 away at the very start of December, 10 men behind the ball all game and scored TWO freekicks!

Should have the League wrapped up, but never say never, have City at Home next game, if I win that I should be good, hardest game after that is Arsenal at home last game of the season.

table.thumb.png.45e922066b1cffffe89a5f67b6cb282f.png

Some nice results since my last update, Madrid 3-0 at home, they never had a shot on target. Beat Arsenal 1-0 away which was huge, I did scrape that win though they we're unlucky not to score. Dissapointing 0-0 draw with Chelsea at home but managed to grab a 94th minute winner against Spurs away for 2-1! I have a second leg with Valencia in the UCL which could be a big problem, I lost both my left backs to Injury in the first leg and had Bailly sent off for a two foot tackle. Looking at the results we're not scoring much but we're also not conceding many, which I am happy with to be honest.

tailend.thumb.png.ebdfbb2d1de1df58886e8829e9fa3d9f.png

My strongest team I can field right now, I just splashed the cash on Savic in Jan, 90m he cost me but he will be the heart of my Midfield for the next 5 years at least. I will just say now, KEEP VALENCIA. The guy is an absolute beast up and down the wings. Hes getting MoM almost every week. His work rate is insane.

squad.thumb.png.121442604a0305e3befa3ea5aaf53bc1.png

Just got this guy through my youth intake, french left back! 15 years old!

1749437176_frenchLB.thumb.png.f2ec095893819ac6eb3fdf810d41f8f2.png

Edited by Verby

Managed to 16 from Newcastle for darmian, 25 from Monaco for smalling and Everton coughed up 14 for rojo. Mata went on loan to inter with obligation to buy for 18, which isn’t bad given last year of contract

despite all my attempts jones and fellaini are not wanted by anyone

anyone have thoughts on selling lingard. 53 from Arsenal is a lot but he’s local lad. Only real place I could see him in my system would be if he could be restrained as box to box

in terms of cb signing who have people gone with? Toby, skriniar and varane all seem gettable with better current ability than like of De Ligt and rugani

i see Saul and Casemiro both gettable for around 50 so considering one of them to bolster cm

2 hours ago, Verby said:

Thats a nice price for him, like 42m in GBP?? I got 28m from a Chinese team end of Jan so I snapped there hands off, I also got 20m for Darmian from Barca but I feel I could have got more there but it was last day of the transfer window.

Oh, it varies with saves. Darmian, I sold for a pittance - 11.25 $

44 minutes ago, thim1993 said:

Managed to 16 from Newcastle for darmian, 25 from Monaco for smalling and Everton coughed up 14 for rojo. Mata went on loan to inter with obligation to buy for 18, which isn’t bad given last year of contract

anyone have thoughts on selling lingard. 53 from Arsenal is a lot but he’s local lad. Only real place I could see him in my system would be if he could be restrained as box to box

in terms of cb signing who have people gone with? Toby, skriniar and varane all seem gettable with better current ability than like of De Ligt and rugani

i see Saul and Casemiro both gettable for around 50 so considering one of them to bolster cm

From the last two seasons, I tend to keep Lingard. Sure, you can get a huge amount for him, but he's homegrown, a local lad, and a very nifty and useful utility player to have. Also, don't knock de Ligt off, he can easily slot into the first in the first season, he's a beast. But other than that, Varane, yes.

1 hour ago, thim1993 said:

If people are able to get Varane from Madrid then that seems to me to be a bug. I honestly cant see him ever leaving Madrid. As for other defenders Kostas Manolas from Roma has a reasonable release clause of £34m but you have to get in real quick. He was always a pretty good defensive option in previous games so I imagine it will still be the same and lets face it anyone would be better than calamity Jones.

57 minutes ago, trekman said:

If people are able to get Varane from Madrid then that seems to me to be a bug. I honestly cant see him ever leaving Madrid. As for other defenders Kostas Manolas from Roma has a reasonable release clause of £34m but you have to get in real quick. He was always a pretty good defensive option in previous games so I imagine it will still be the same and lets face it anyone would be better than calamity Jones.

Honestly though, Smalling and Bailly are actually good enough, atleast for the first season. Pretty solid. Jones, not so much. His concentration is shot in this update. IIRC, he was much better the previous one. Rojo again, is solid. In case anyone is planning on strengthening elsewhere (RW?), these can do a good enough job. I didn't mention Lindelof here, because for me, he is a beastly RB.

42 minutes ago, Verby said:

I just don't like Smalling in real life, so I never play him on FM. I think hes incredibly over rated in real life, but thats just my opinion.

Well, it depends. He is very limited IRL, but what he does, he actually does it pretty decently. Of course, he has the occasional howler (frequently, too), which is why you'll never classify him as a top, top CB. But he gets the job done. Which is actually mirrored in FM.

8 hours ago, thim1993 said:

I used Lingard as a CM-Su (very similar to Box-to-Box) in a 433 in my FM18 save and he was great. His plays one-twos trait seems perfect for a support role in midfield - he was in a three with Matic / Tuanzebe as A-De and Pogba as CM-At. Just make sure he's not in the mixer on set pieces as he's not a big guy. Oh, and don't expect a nice green circle at any point - those indicators were telling me he should be awful yet the amount of records we broke suggested otherwise. 

Edited by zlatanera

Also, Demetri Mitchell looks rather good for a backup option to Shaw. In all my FM saves till date, I've flogged him off. Anyone started playing him in the second season yet? If he can perform, that means that money can be saved, that would otherwise go to a new LB.

Edited by Sherkey

On 02/11/2018 at 13:56, Verby said:

Coming to the tailend of my first season now, managed to go unbeaten all the way through Christmas, just losing to Wolves 2-0 away at the very start of December, 10 men behind the ball all game and scored TWO freekicks!

Should have the League wrapped up, but never say never, have City at Home next game, if I win that I should be good, hardest game after that is Arsenal at home last game of the season.

table.thumb.png.45e922066b1cffffe89a5f67b6cb282f.png

Some nice results since my last update, Madrid 3-0 at home, they never had a shot on target. Beat Arsenal 1-0 away which was huge, I did scrape that win though they we're unlucky not to score. Dissapointing 0-0 draw with Chelsea at home but managed to grab a 94th minute winner against Spurs away for 2-1! I have a second leg with Valencia in the UCL which could be a big problem, I lost both my left backs to Injury in the first leg and had Bailly sent off for a two foot tackle. Looking at the results we're not scoring much but we're also not conceding many, which I am happy with to be honest.

tailend.thumb.png.ebdfbb2d1de1df58886e8829e9fa3d9f.png

My strongest team I can field right now, I just splashed the cash on Savic in Jan, 90m he cost me but he will be the heart of my Midfield for the next 5 years at least. I will just say now, KEEP VALENCIA. The guy is an absolute beast up and down the wings. Hes getting MoM almost every week. His work rate is insane.

squad.thumb.png.121442604a0305e3befa3ea5aaf53bc1.png

Just got this guy through my youth intake, french left back! 15 years old!

1749437176_frenchLB.thumb.png.f2ec095893819ac6eb3fdf810d41f8f2.png

So I finished the season winning the treble, I was expecting the win the league but not the UCL. Got very lucky to beat Barca in the semis, drawing the first leg at OT 0-0 and then I scored the away goal in a 1-1 draw away and I have no idea how Juve didn't score against me in the final, they 100% deserved a goal at least. Ronaldo going close multiple times.

56607472_resultsendofseason.thumb.png.a90cb0fd0386893f5539fb5522c6b312.png

I have just started my pre season friendlys in season 2. I am finding it hard to get rid of anyone, i've tried to flog Shaw (Way to injury prone), Mata (Not impressed), Sanchez (I think its his high wages), only person I was able to sell was Martial and he went to Bayern.

Transfers out:

Sergio Romero to Roma for 20m (Promoted Dean Henderson to cover for DDG until I pick up a regen keeper worth while)

Anthony Martial to Bayern for 68m (Surplus to requirements in my formations)

Demitri Mitchell to Millwall for 1.5m (Never going to use)

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson to Bristol City for 900k (Never going to use)

Transfers in:

Luis Alberto from Lazio for 35m (Needed a new CAM, was hoping to get rid of Mata but I have not been able to yet)

Kieran Tierney from Celtic for 24m (Will rotate with Young, looking to get rid of Injury prone Shaw)

Emre Can from Bayern for 57m (Wanted a solid BWM, no messing around, just win me the ball back, maybe abit over priced)

Xavi from Al-Sadd for 600k (Found him by chance and only wanted 50k a week, will bring him on in Midfield to show the magic at 39 years of age)

Lining up like this season 2. I don't think this tactic will cut it this season, I might bring Emre Can forward and have it 4312 or something, I lost to Liverpool in the Community Shield 2-1 and we didn't look impressive at all

2012317636_teamseason2.thumb.png.5551899534653b79aab7ec9eee350ec6.png

Edited by Verby

Anyone got far enough to see how Mason Greenwood develops? Seems to have a good eye for Goal, loaned in out to Shrewsbury at the end of seaosn 1 and he bagged 9 goals in 15 games and now hes at Hull season 2 and has 4 goals in 5 games in the Championship at 17 years of age.

As per usual It's a Man United save for me,played one season with the Beta and finished 4th, about 15 pts behind winners Liverpool.

But have now started what is always my one and only save every FM.

Tactic

F7BrBYN.jpg?1

Transfers

vjz94BP.jpg?1

I wanted to sort out the fullback area so I bought in Tierney and Kevin Mbabu from Young Boys.

De Light and Van De Beek came in from Ajax

My big signing was Fekir but after 2 games tore his cruciate and is out for the season.

The only major departure was Jesse for about £35m.

Schedule

3FOthaN.jpg?1

The results have been fantastic to say the least,plenty of goals coming from open play although I still feel that strikers are missing way to many 1v1 and even though we are set to low crosses most crosses that come in are anything but.

My shining light so far is Paul Pogba,playing in the RPM position he is amazing.

Dsed44v.jpg?1

I'll update at the end of the January window,I'm happy with the squad but have declared interest in Milenkovic Savic and if i'm given any funds which I think I will as my wage bill is about £300k a week less than expected then I'll try and get him.Lukaku is doing ok with 8 in 14 but I'm looking for something different in that position but I'm happy to wait until the summer for that to happen.

De Light and Lindelöf are doing well together and I have Bailly and Smalling as cover so no need to look to improve there.

Defensive midfield will need looking at as Matic is the only natural there.James Garner has a chance if I can get his attributes up and he is only 17(love the mentoring side of things)

For the first time ever I've kept Fellaini and to be fair as a BBM he isn't to bad but that is just for this season as I will be looking to offload him, Fred and Ander in the summer,I just don't think they are good enough to be honest.

Martial,Sanchez and Rashford are fighting it out for the AML slot and filling in for Lukaku when he gets injured.

Mata has made the AMR slot his own albeit as a result of the Fekir injury and I am giving game time to Chong and Greenwood in games when we are a couple of goals up with 20 minutes left in games.

All in all we're looking good but the squad needs sorting out over the next 3/4 transfer windows.

4 minutes ago, stevecummins78 said:

Have you thought about Dier for the DM role? Might be available in summer 2019.

I have just started a new United save. Sold Jones and Darmain. Signed Tierney, De Ligt. Also thinking about spending big on Milan Skriniar.

I like Dier,also looking at Ruben Neves,Wolves are 2nd bottom in my save so I might be able to get him on the relative cheap if they get relegated,also looking at Tanguy Ndombele  from Lyon.You not happy with Lindelöf,Smalling and Bailly?I feel they are more than good enough in FM.

4 minutes ago, axehan1 said:

I like Dier,also looking at Ruben Neves,Wolves are 2nd bottom in my save so I might be able to get him on the relative cheap if they get relegated,also looking at Tanguy Ndombele  from Lyon.You not happy with Lindelöf,Smalling and Bailly?I feel they are more than good enough in FM.

I like Neves as well, he was my DLP for any fantastic Roma side in FM18. 

Lindelof is ok as a ball playing defender, though not as good as De Ligt will be.

Smalling lacks pace and intelligence, his only strength is heading. Plus, he only likes to play on the right, which is where De Ligt will be.

I’m thinking of this:

DCL (CD): Skriniar (5) / Bailey (3)

DCR (BPD): De Ligt (4) / Lindelof (2)

Smalling can stay for a season as back up, will then be replaced in the squad by Axel Tunazabe.

27 minutes ago, axehan1 said:

As per usual It's a Man United save for me,played one season with the Beta and finished 4th, about 15 pts behind winners Liverpool.

Tactic

F7BrBYN.jpg?1

Transfers

vjz94BP.jpg?1

I wanted to sort out the fullback area so I bought in Tierney and Kevin Mbabu from Young Boys.

My big signing was Fekir but after 2 games tore his cruciate and is out for the season.

Schedule

3FOthaN.jpg?1

The results have been fantastic to say the least,plenty of goals coming from open play although I still feel that strikers are missing way to many 1v1 and even though we are set to low crosses most crosses that come in are anything but.

My shining light so far is Paul Pogba,playing in the RPM position he is amazing.

Dsed44v.jpg?1

I'll update at the end of the January window,I'm happy with the squad but have declared interest in Milenkovic Savic and if i'm given any funds which I think I will as my wage bill is about £300k a week less than expected then I'll try and get him.Lukaku is doing ok with 8 in 14 but I'm looking for something different in that position but I'm happy to wait until the summer for that to happen.

De Light and Lindelöf are doing well together and I have Bailly and Smalling as cover so no need to look to improve there.

Defensive midfield will need looking at as Matic is the only natural there.James Garner has a chance if I can get his attributes up and he is only 17(love the mentoring side of things)

For the first time ever I've kept Fellaini and to be fair as a BBM he isn't to bad but that is just for this season as I will be looking to offload him, Fred and Ander in the summer,I just don't think they are good enough to be honest.

Martial,Sanchez and Rashford are fighting it out for the AML slot and filling in for Lukaku when he gets injured.

Mata has made the AMR slot his own albeit as a result of the Fekir injury and I am giving game time to Chong and Greenwood in games when we are a couple of goals up with 20 minutes left in games.

All in all we're looking good but the squad needs sorting out over the next 3/4 transfer windows.

I’m playing something very similar but not getting many goals from wide areas. Can you post goal stats for your squad currently?

27 minutes ago, axehan1 said:

Tactic

F7BrBYN.jpg?1

Transfers

vjz94BP.jpg?1

Schedule

3FOthaN.jpg?1

Dsed44v.jpg?1

I’m playing something very similar but not getting many goals from wide areas. Can you post goal stats for your squad currently?

4 hours ago, Verby said:

Anyone got far enough to see how Mason Greenwood develops? Seems to have a good eye for Goal, loaned in out to Shrewsbury at the end of seaosn 1 and he bagged 9 goals in 15 games and now hes at Hull season 2 and has 4 goals in 5 games in the Championship at 17 years of age.

I am only on the demo, but I started Greenwood right from the start, scored on his debut and now building a nice partnership up top with Lukaku. So far he has started 8 and made 6 sub appearances, scored 5 and has 3 assists.

He is also United's and the Champions Leagues record youngest scorer

All I have done transfer wise is sell:

Darmian 14m Lyon
Lingaard 41m Arsenal
Sanchez 35m Chelsea

Jones is leaving in Jan if I carry the save on when I get the full game as transfer has been agreed for 17m I think

And bring in:

Tierney 13.25 rising to 25 in addons
Uduokhai (CB) from Wolfsburg 23.5m rising to 76... But the clauses are 34m after 50 league goals(lol) and 19m after 50 league games - I didn't think I was going to carry the save on haha.

Top after 11 games winning all of them, only lost 1 game so far against Real Madrid and drew against Galatasaray away as had so many injuries. Won everything else.

I promoted:

Traore
Gomes
Chong
Greendwood
Burkhart

All have played a few games and are doing well. The youth team has some talent, no need to buy a load of players

15 hours ago, Verby said:

I have him in my first team squad for the training but available for the U23's for 90 mins, Started him against Standard in the Champions League due to injuries and he scored! Next game I bring him on at 1-1 away to Watford and he bagged the winner in the 89th minute! 

I am currently in October first season, Sitting 3rd 3 points off Chelsea and Arsenal who are on equal points, City are 4th 3 points behind me! (Liverpool 12th :lol:)

Transfer wise - 

In - De Ligt (59m Chelsea were in for him so it bumped up the price!!) Tierney (23m) Arp (15m joining in January)

Out - Jones (5.75m to Watford, literally couldn't get anything for him!) Darmian (8.76m same problem) McTominay(on loan to Celtic getting lots of minutes and bossing the SPL) Rojo (Loan to Espanyol).

I am playing 4-2-3-1 with Pogba as RPM usually paired with Matic, Defence i have been more than happy with Lindelof and De Ligt as the starting pair both as BPDs and playing well.
Really  not a fan of Lukaku, he will be off in January so I have been starting Rashford up top and he has 7 goals and 3 assists in 9 starts. I have Mason Greenwood and Chong in the first team squad for training and they are both available for the U23s, Greenwood has 2 in 2!

Will post screenshots soon and keep the thread updated! Think this will be my one and only save bar maybe an England save so I will be around a lot! Good luck everyone :) 

6 hours ago, zlatanera said:

Anybody had a good look at Harvey Neville? He's in the u18s, Phil Neville's son. I deleted my save so can't have a close look.

Rubbish stats .14 pace,12 crossing,10 finishing and 10 first touch.Not much else above 10.