[FM19] Team Report Squad Depth

niklas88

Hi.

I want to edit the list of players in each position in the Team Report -> Squad Depth but can't find which file i should edit.

I also want to edit the popup screen i see when i click the button in the top right corner of each position but can't find that file either. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/02/2019 at 22:56, Wozzie said:

Edit panels/team/team report squad depth overview panel.xml in line 34 vertical="true" vertical="false".

This hasn't worked...

Do you, by any chance, have the already edited panel that you can upload please? Thanks

Just now, Wozzie said:

Which skin do you use? I've tried it on the base skin and had no problems.

It's a bit of a mish-mash of a few skins - the base is Wannachup but I've played around with a load of panels. Can't get this one working right, though...

8 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

It's a bit of a mish-mash of a few skins - the base is Wannachup but I've played around with a load of panels. Can't get this one working right, though...

As you probably know some skins use custom files for different screens, located in separate folders (such as cfm, tcs...). Maybe this is the answer?

3 hours ago, keysi said:

Sorry, Ben, I missed this.

It should be this panel...

team report squad depth overview panel.xml 14.32 kB · 1 download

Thanks Keysi..

Still nothing, yet when I switch to your skin it works fine (tells me something in the sub folders previous to it etc is wrong)

Anyway - when looking at it on your skin - it's too big for my monitor anyway (I wanted to fit the pitch in with the list of players and no scroll bar) so it's back to the drawing board with that.

@_Ben_ I assume you are using a default skin? Where did you place that panel?

You can also adjust the size of the pitch by yourself to fit it more to your screen. Just open the file and locate the value in the picture below and change it to a smaller size like 700, for example, save the file and reload skin but it will affect the size of all boxes so the names of players will not be visible. (I couldn't find out how to resize also the boxes)

The first number (1400) is for Position Overview (Current Ability) and Position Overview (Potential Ability), the second number (950) is for the rest of the screens within Squad Depth.

image.thumb.png.00af27be974786d3f6733cd4c401a67d.png

43 minutes ago, keysi said:

@_Ben_ I assume you are using a default skin? Where did you place that panel?

You can also adjust the size of the pitch by yourself to fit it more to your screen. Just open the file and locate the value in the picture below and change it to a smaller size like 700, for example, save the file and reload skin but it will affect the size of all boxes so the names of players will not be visible. (I couldn't find out how to resize also the boxes)

The first number (1400) is for Position Overview (Current Ability) and Position Overview (Potential Ability), the second number (950) is for the rest of the screens within Squad Depth.

image.thumb.png.00af27be974786d3f6733cd4c401a67d.png

Using the wannachup skin but have modded it with panels from all over the shop...

I created a folder called 'team' and placed it in there (even copy and pasted your whole folder over) but it doesn't work (nor does the slightly altered hierarchy mod from you) etc - which would indicate the root of the problem is elsewhere.

I'll have a play with the resizing - in fact, I would like to remove the stars all together from the box so that should allow to me to fit all of the names in, but that is another job... 

There's something wrong with his folder organisation if the entire 'team' folder from one skin is not effecting another (and he's clearing the cache/reloading, etc.). It always will have some effect if added correctly. 

I would advise @_Ben_ from here on out in the skinning forum to upload screenshots of this and any other problems in future so people have a point of reference and to reduce this 'to-ing' and 'fro-ing' as it's all useless if something as fundamental as folder organisation is off.

FYI the structure is: 

C:\Users\<your name>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\skins\<skin name>\panels\team

No other folders and spelling is vital.

If it doesn't help upload a pic of what your panels folder looks like and also the team folder. 

i.e.

Screenshot (329).png

Screenshot (330).png

@Had_Enough I apologise for the lack of screenshots - complicating things for myself and then not explaining easily..

Here is the 'team' folder located in @keysi's skin:

17ecca4891e8b93111c991970f2dc825.png

I have copied and pasted that and placed it here - n.b. all of the other mods are working in the other folders:

52d51f57ae7f8fcf1c47a3a71c88a719.png

Here is what inside of the folder looks like:

d115b6bfea23bfd18820c828e03a2abc.png

I believe I am missing something very simple but have not found it yet (despite a couple of cleared caches, reloads and even a game reload)

18 minutes ago, keysi said:

:thup: sometimes it can help to quit the game and restart everything :) let me know if you would need something.

Thank you - I currently have this:

58dbba11c687f9067a3d08007a360da6.png

Far too big to fit the screen but I am having a play around with making things smaller.

Where I would like to be (ignoring the horrible mock up)...

c005b99881b13e0434ce7fbf2e6fc9e7.png

I like the 'positional overview' screen as it fits on to the screen without a scroll bar but would like a list of my players (I presume they would stay ranked in order as the stars would just be hidden). No idea if anything like this can be done - I've just extracted everything through the resource archiver and I'm playing around with what I can find...

Archived