Double pivot

Is it possible to have two DM which one is holding type and second is runner and changing their roles during the match automaticaly? For example runner will hold position and holder will became runner when the situation is good for him. Example is Jardim´s Monaco with Fabinho/Bakayoko when one was holding while second was support runner from deep.

Sorry for my English. I am looking for double pivot, when one is holding and second runner - for example DLP and SV. But the question is: "Is it possible that DLP will be acting like SV and SV like DLP when opportuninty arrives?" 

12 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

You  are asking for a hold pivot to swap?

Sorry for my English. I am looking for double pivot, when one is holding and second runner - for example DLP and SV. But the question is: "Is it possible that DLP will be acting like SV and SV like DLP when opportuninty arrives?" 

They disconnected the overlap/underlap instruction... So maybe next step is ying yang. Will be hard to achieve through current role system. I. E. How can you ying yang in the OP example...completely different roles requiring different skillset. 

I could see one solution being 'paired players' and they have the same role just without duty or something. Like pair the two fb and have instruction one stay back and sit narrow when the other goes forward. Pair two dm... Pair 2cm

Could get really messy tho so perhaps we will never see it. 

I think the way to do it is have players swap positions in your tactic. Then give them each personalized instructions at each position.

i think this is only possible at the ML/MC/MR strata and above though. I don’t understand why we can’t have any two players swap, since the logic for swapping is already there.

On 26/10/2018 at 09:36, westy8chimp said:

They disconnected the overlap/underlap instruction... So maybe next step is ying yang. Will be hard to achieve through current role system. I. E. How can you ying yang in the OP example...completely different roles requiring different skillset. 

I could see one solution being 'paired players' and they have the same role just without duty or something. Like pair the two fb and have instruction one stay back and sit narrow when the other goes forward. Pair two dm... Pair 2cm

Could get really messy tho so perhaps we will never see it. 

I have noticed in the beta that if you set both full backs to FB(S) one will stay back as the other goes forward. I haven't played too much of the beta yet and I've only used 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 so it's only a small sample. 

23 hours ago, Joey Numbaz said:

I think the way to do it is have players swap positions in your tactic. Then give them each personalized instructions at each position.

i think this is only possible at the ML/MC/MR strata and above though. I don’t understand why we can’t have any two players swap, since the logic for swapping is already there.

No I've had my DLP and SV swap in my Gegenpressing tactic in order to give them a breather from the intense running that SV has to do

On 27/10/2018 at 08:31, crusadertsar said:

No I've had my DLP and SV swap in my Gegenpressing tactic in order to give them a breather from the intense running that SV has to do

Set up two tactics exactly the same except for those two roles. Use match plans to run the first tactic for the number of minutes you need, and the second as well.

So tactic 1 minutes 1-15, 30-45, 60-75; etc.

Archived