Problem with training

Hey guys,

i played cm01/02 for ages, so i can say that i'm new around :) I bought FM2019 touch and now i'm trying to set some things around, but i'm stuck on training. Can't do anything. I have 2 options - manager and assistant responsibility. If i chose manager, i can't do almost anything, just have 8 training options and i can chose only one.

Am i missing something ? Is this 'cause of beta version or what ?

Thanks for the replies

• Administrators

Training in FMT consists of 3 parts: 

• Team Training
  • Individual Training
  • Mentoring Training

Team Training

image.thumb.png.a2f9e2e926f57fd5e5b2bc1c74952394.png

In Team Training you have the option of setting training responsibility for Team Training between yourself or your Assistant / Backroom Staff. 

Here there are 8 Training Focuses: 

• Balanced
  • Attacking
  • Defending
  • Possession
  • Technical
  • Physical
  • Set Pieces

These will set your teams training for the weeks ahead focused on these areas, with training done with how many matches you have in mind, and also your current tactic that you have chosen. 

On this screen too you have 3 customisable sub panels, Happiness, Performance and Medical Centre. 

Happiness Training

Players in FMT will let you know if they are not doing enough of X or Y, and their individual training here. 

Performance Training

In FMT19 you now get a rating out of 10 how your players have done that week

Medical Centre

Here you have a list of players who are injured or have fitness issues that you may want to rest from Training. You can rest a player by their Actions menu, or right click context menu. 

Individual Training

image.thumb.png.6eccda38c1aa9711ddb0f3db1368c027.png

image.thumb.png.bb8ed8f8592338ebaf1d84cf67c84458.png

Individual Training in FMT is automatically taken care of by your assistant. You will need to opt-in, per player to control their individual training. 

When not controlling their individual training your assistant will: 

• Set Additional Focuses 
  • Manage the Intensity automatically
  • Teach players new PPMs
  • Put players on new position training if they've played 6 matches or more in that position. 

By opting into control you can look after all of these per player. 

As for new position training, you will need to continually play a player in the new position for him to learn it more quickly.

Mentoring

image.thumb.png.01b25d9482bd276550532131595279b7.png

You can set up mentoring groups in FMT to pass on personality traits to your players. 

You have the option to name groups when you create them. 

Mentoring replaces Tutoring and is a much more gradual process. 

Other notes/reference and further reading:

There are no units panel or calendar schedules as these are taken care of behind the scenes. 

The training module is the same as FM's, your training focuses you've set will map schedules under the hood according to what has been set. 

It's a known issue currently that the assistant selected focuses is not currently displayed. 

It is also by design that you cannot set your team training intensity level - this is managed automatically by: 

• Your pro/semi-pro status
  • How many matches you have that week
  • Your assistant's hardness of training attribute

Players still train in Units. 

When setting set piece training, your set piece takers or the better ones at your club will benefit from this training.

The following threads may also be useful insights into the Training module for FMT:

Also, a duplicate post sort've but also links you to a Training discussion thread and forum: 

Do note that the brief guide is for FM, not FMT, so not all information there will apply.

For FMT related issues, or questions, please let me know and I'll try my best to answer :) 

Thank you for the answer :) I'm totally confused with this. I played 10 games yesterday and i had so many problems with players condition, so i asked myself what is my assistant doing :) My players were around 90% cond. all the time, so i wanted to take trainings on my own. It seems that i have to rotate players all the time so they can be around 100% condition. 

I also have problem with loading tactics from other players. I made my own tactics, saved it and it is visible as fmf file. I dowloaded few other tactics and put it in the tactic folder, but it is not visible like my own tactic and i cannot load it. Any suggestion with this one ? Sorry for bothering you ;)

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Drej said:

Thank you for the answer :) I'm totally confused with this. I played 10 games yesterday and i had so many problems with players condition, so i asked myself what is my assistant doing :) My players were around 90% cond. all the time, so i wanted to take trainings on my own. It seems that i have to rotate players all the time so they can be around 100% condition.

Anything over 80% is fine usually for starting matches.

4 minutes ago, Drej said:

I also have problem with loading tactics from other players. I made my own tactics, saved it and it is visible as fmf file. I dowloaded few other tactics and put it in the tactic folder, but it is not visible like my own tactic and i cannot load it. Any suggestion with this one ? Sorry for bothering you ;)

How are you trying to load it? Sorry I'm not at home so it escape me atm where to click, I just generally adjust my own tactic constant.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

How are you trying to load it? Sorry I'm not at home so it escape me atm where to click, I just generally adjust my own tactic constant.

I dowloaded few tactics from web and copied them into tactics folder where the game is installed (followed the rules from fmscout or something like that). But it is not visible when i tried to load it from the game.

Archived