iOS Pre-order?

Hi, I have a big problem.

My girlfriend wanted to give me a gift, and then in fm touch page has booked the version, because she has seen that it was compatible with Ipad and ios.

Now it arrived me an email where there is a code and only instructions to download it on pc.

How can i fix it? Is there a way to convert pc booking into app store download (when the game will be available)? 

Thank you fort your support

• SI Staff
11 minutes ago, Davyrob77 said:

When on the 2nd will it be ready for download?

Unfortunately I cannot confirm that at this moment in time.

9 minutes ago, Cahill90 said:

Hi, I have a big problem.

My girlfriend wanted to give me a gift, and then in fm touch page has booked the version, because she has seen that it was compatible with Ipad and ios.

Now it arrived me an email where there is a code and only instructions to download it on pc.

How can i fix it? Is there a way to convert pc booking into app store download (when the game will be available)? 

Thank you fort your support

Unfortunately it isn't possible to play the version you have purchased on PC on tablets. You will have to purchase it again through the App Store once it is released on the 2nd November. You can email help@sega.co.uk to see if they would be able to refund your purchase if you have bought it on the wrong device.

1 hour ago, Luke Rumble said:

Unfortunately I cannot confirm that at this moment in time.

Unfortunately it isn't possible to play the version you have purchased on PC on tablets. You will have to purchase it again through the App Store once it is released on the 2nd November. You can email help@sega.co.uk to see if they would be able to refund your purchase if you have bought it on the wrong device.

No worries, hoped i would be able to have it downloaded for the train journey into work 😀

Archived