Will FMT be released tomorrow along FM 19 full version ?

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, kitcub said:

Very odd. My Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (which is on the compatible devices list) only shows FMM19 and FMT18 when you search on the play store

Unless he downloaded the wrong one :D 

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Unless he downloaded the wrong one :D 

Which amazon tablet does your neighbour have if you don't mind me asking? Curious as was thinking of getting an amazon tablet for fm touch 19 but noticed it isn't on supported tablet list. So was waiting to see if its playable on one 

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, JamieLee90 said:

Which amazon tablet does your neighbour have if you don't mind me asking? Curious as was thinking of getting an amazon tablet for fm touch 19 but noticed it isn't on supported tablet list. So was waiting to see if its playable on one 

Its not playable thats why he requested a refund.

5 hours ago, Boomer Ang said:

Seeing the total absence of official news here and the logic rumors which are overalapping themselves, I just tried to ask on the full section of the forum something about the black sheep release date aka FM Touch / M :(

There was official news and a link on Twitter. That’s where I saw it. Searching on the App Store came up with no results so I clicked through the Twitter links last night and have had a little play on it. So far so good. 

Archived