FM19 Editor

Roy Race 9

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 horas atrás, Mrt90 disse:

Same here. And there are no reasonable explanation for these errors.

When you recreate everything from scratch in the FM19 editor, no error messages appear even though everything is set exactly the same as in FM18 files...

Have a competition with only single-legged rounds.

Got an error message: "second leg is on same day" :seagull:

15 minutes ago, Mrt90 said:

Say your prayers before bed on Sunday and maybe there'll be a fix Monday...The editor certainly isn't ready. Cup Competition's don't seem to work if they are drawing for different league's

6 minutes ago, A_Sober_Paddy said:

Say your prayers before bed on Sunday and maybe there'll be a fix Monday...The editor certainly isn't ready. Cup Competition's don't seem to work if they are drawing for different league's

I like your optimism ....but you could be right A Monday :brock:

1 hora atrás, Mrt90 disse:

Changed the competition to another that doesn't have original rules set in the database... and it works fine.

So, obviously there are conflicts between what you edit and the original nation rules, when testing the file.

2 hours ago, Mrt90 said:

Changed the competition to another that doesn't have original rules set in the database... and it works fine.

So, obviously there are conflicts between what you edit and the original nation rules, when testing the file.

I got this error message too. Fixed it by going through each competition and setting "number of legs" to 1.

12 minutes ago, Luke Cro said:

is game lagging / proccessing slow when you play edited database??

The game itself runs fine, just setting up the game is nightmarishly slow. 

If you remove the edited file from the folder, load the game. Place in back in its folder and hit career it's a little bit quicker

Hi guys,

could anyone help me? I made the Bulgarian structure, but still get an error: "could not find round for next stage info". Could you please look at my file? I set up everything like previous year.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ysSm8h-dz0aFLhIzVRwUDc_J4_kAT_y3/view?usp=sharing

12 minutes ago, rimisark said:

Hi guys,

could anyone help me? I made the Bulgarian structure, but still get an error: "could not find round for next stage info". Could you please look at my file? I set up everything like previous year.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ysSm8h-dz0aFLhIzVRwUDc_J4_kAT_y3/view?usp=sharing

Seems to be a recurring issue with people settings up cup competitions. Might need to wait for SI to give us a fix/update

Is there any explanation for ''no matches passed in'' error?

I think using the 18 db is not working at the moment. I have a working 18 db, and i just merged the db. Nothing else. If i didn't merge it and creat a new data from the structure, it seems to be no error. 

Hope they will resolve this...

2 hours ago, mentese said:

Is there any explanation for ''no matches passed in'' error?

I think using the 18 db is not working at the moment. I have a working 18 db, and i just merged the db. Nothing else. If i didn't merge it and creat a new data from the structure, it seems to be no error. 

Hope they will resolve this...

Here is one trick....

If you want to merge a 18 db file you better do it before you convert everything in advanced rules... Looks like in this way it avoids some strange errors.

31 minuti fa, mentese ha scritto:

rename them from editor to editor18 and editor19.

You can't open them cause both has same name.

I can't open tools (FM2018 and FM2019) on my laptop in the same time, not file

1 minute ago, PaMi 7 said:

I can't open tools (FM2018 and FM2019) on my laptop in the same time, not file

you have to rename the both editor.exe

go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2018 Editor then

rename the editor.exe to editor18

and

go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019 Editor then

rename the editor to editor19

2 minuti fa, mentese ha scritto:

you have to rename the both editor.exe

go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2018 Editor then

rename the editor.exe to editor18

and

go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019 Editor then

rename the editor to editor19

Ah ok, I didn't understand, sorry.

Thank you very much ;)

5f772e8b5d8efe8f7a5e1139c7c46054.jpg

check file in game working perfectly

dreadfully sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow loading time SI need to address this ASAP if there are any files loaded in edited data folder the setting up of the game is farcically slow 

without any files in the edited data folder I get to this in under 2 seconds  with ANY files added put the kettle on:seagull:

3b3be478878372615e8367179fb7251d.png

So, as @DarthFurion discovered, it looks like the problem with converting from fm18 to fm19 are files with > 3000 changes. I have some success breaking down these files into smaller files and then converting, but an issue is how to efficiently break these files down.

I have been painstackingly selecting all, and then deselecting a couple hundred changes before deleting. But an issue is that everytime you do this in "view by record" instead of "order", it just deletes a thousand or so at a time instead of all that is selected. You can imagine how time consuming it is when you have >6000 changes to a database. Any solutions?

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Brramos:

Just a fast question. Why Is the player position grey out? When searching player it's dificult to see best roles

image.thumb.png.48cb983569b7460a2ae9c79cef41db27.png

image.thumb.png.dd2537a2599ec30be5206dc4ae467e0e.png

The best position/role will be calculated in the game, depending on his attributes.

On 05/11/2018 at 11:26, kingrobbo said:

5f772e8b5d8efe8f7a5e1139c7c46054.jpg

check file in game working perfectly

dreadfully sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow loading time SI need to address this ASAP if there are any files loaded in edited data folder the setting up of the game is farcically slow 

without any files in the edited data folder I get to this in under 2 seconds  with ANY files added put the kettle on:seagull:

3b3be478878372615e8367179fb7251d.png

looks like latest patch 19.1.2 has resolved this issue :thup:

On 2018. 11. 3. at 오전 7시 44분, grade said:

My issue is within the editor.

Database changes list is there, but as you can see nothing shows up.

Screenshot 2018-11-02 at 22.41.25.png

I found the condition of this bug occurring.

whatever you select 'Order' or 'Record', a bug occurs when 1312 items are modified.

Please report this bug.

@KUBI

How to fix like this case....

1696054302_12.thumb.png.5cad761e6780579b192210ae8bbd1c14.png1350020271_11.thumb.png.959153ca42191db0488ba0ea1c4cc9e6.png

1. Extract 'comp editor.fmf' (\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019\data)

2.goto and open

comp editor\panels\database changes.xml

3.find

<!-- table containing db changes -->

<list id="column_widget_properties">

4.and change to

<list id="column_display_properties">

5.save and  compression

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Kodiak:

How to fix like this case....

1696054302_12.thumb.png.5cad761e6780579b192210ae8bbd1c14.png1350020271_11.thumb.png.959153ca42191db0488ba0ea1c4cc9e6.png

1. Extract 'comp editor.fmf' (\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019\data)

2.goto and open

comp editor\panels\database changes.xml

3.find

<!-- table containing db changes -->

<list id="column_widget_properties">

4.and change to

<list id="column_display_properties">

5.save and  compression

OK, but that's a bug that should be fixed for all and I guess it will with the next update. 

Anyone else having an issue with positions not showing up on the clubs' player list? All other details are there except this one. Even tried to remove the column and add it back but still no luck. Not a major issue but it's nice to have everything all in one place instead of having to go to the player profile and see his position that way.

Archived