I have taken a big challenge

I have decided to manage Birmingham City, i have got a 5 year plan, firstly to get promoted to the PL, 2nd season to qualify for Europa League and win the FA Cup, third season to qualify for the CL, 4th season to chalenge for the PL, and 5th season to win the PL.

To do this i need a foreign sugar daddy to inject his millions into the club, how would i attract such a tycoon? Any tips?

15 minutes ago, Foster said:

I have decided to manage Birmingham City, i have got a 5 year plan, firstly to get promoted to the PL, 2nd season to qualify for Europa League and win the FA Cup, third season to qualify for the CL, 4th season to chalenge for the PL, and 5th season to win the PL.

To do this i need a foreign sugar daddy to inject his millions into the club, how would i attract such a tycoon? Any tips?

You can't 'attract a tycoon' there will either be one or there won't as far as I know. Why don't you just use the editor to give yourself millions before you start? 

3 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

You can't 'attract a tycoon' there will either be one or there won't as far as I know. Why don't you just use the editor to give yourself millions before you start? 

Is that not like cheating?

My current transfer budget is £0 so i do need some help i suppose.

6 minutes ago, Foster said:

Is that not like cheating?

It's your game, so you're only cheating yourself. Why not try it as a proper challenge and just play it from how the game starts? You don't need millions initially. Once you get to the EPL, the TV money floods in. 

Archived