Enable UEFA coefficients tab?

The Good Rebel

2 hours ago, The Good Rebel said:

Is there anyway to enable the UEFA coefficients tab like you can enable the continent setting of a nation? Very annoying that they've seemingly taken this feature away!

Of course. Just change commentary line

<!--         EURO Coefficients record

to

<!--         EURO Coefficients record -->

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20181121031005.thumb.png.306f1f20acfd9fdc7f92754ec17c481a.pngDeepinScreenshot_select-area_20181121031026.thumb.png.37be65df2c3a76dffe801a754c6fea43.png

Its in nation ui.xml file.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, can someone tell me how to find this .xml file? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

EDIT: Found it after looking around the forums. I didn't know about the Resource Archiver and all that stuff. Anyway, thank you very much!

Edited by Ashghanistan

• 1 month later...
On 21/11/2018 at 02:11, krlenjushka said:

Of course. Just change commentary line

<!--         EURO Coefficients record

to

<!--         EURO Coefficients record -->

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20181121031005.thumb.png.306f1f20acfd9fdc7f92754ec17c481a.pngDeepinScreenshot_select-area_20181121031026.thumb.png.37be65df2c3a76dffe801a754c6fea43.png

Its in nation ui.xml file.

Still needing a bit of help with this as I can't see it in my editor? I've changed the line I was supposed to yet still can't find it ? 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

To find this file, you need to extract "comp editor.fmf" with FM resource archiver. Then, you will have a list of xml files and you will be able to find "nation ui".

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Pardon my question : after I edited the file, is the path to paste it is :

C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Sports Interactive\Editor 2019\format\database ui\nation ui.xml   ?

As the Euro tab does not still appears after reloading...

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Pascal.

Edited by drswit

29 minutes ago, drswit said:

Pardon my question : after I edited the file, is the path to paste it is :

C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Sports Interactive\Editor 2019\format\database ui\nation ui.xml   ?

As the Euro tab does not still appears after reloading...

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Pascal.

clear cache and start editor after that.

go to C:\Users\your pc name here\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive

AppData folder is hidden by default in windows so you need to unhide it.

delete editor 20 folder and you will start editor with starting settings.

Thanks again. Ah, you mean this way. Sure I know it and did it before — I thought there was a menu option. Still does not working... I wonder about the path : is ir the right one ?
Here's some screens :

edit1.jpg

edit2.jpg

Thanks again for your patience. Would you attach your own nation ui.xml file and confirm me the path where I have to put it C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Sports Interactive\Editor 2019\format\database ui\nation ui.xml 

TIA ! Pascal.

you have to put your file here ; C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019\data\comp editor\format\database ui.

Edited by Monsi9958

16 hours ago, drswit said:

Thanks again for your patience. Would you attach your own nation ui.xml file and confirm me the path where I have to put it C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Sports Interactive\Editor 2019\format\database ui\nation ui.xml 

TIA ! Pascal.

Just thought I'd mention 2 quick points that you may not have considered. Firstly, make sure the XXX in your filepath is your username and not any other user on your computer (for example 'Public'). Secondly, have you used the resource archiver to recompile the editor after editing the file? You've probably done both of those things right but I just thought I'd check.

8 hours ago, Unknown Hacker said:

Secondly, have you used the resource archiver to recompile the editor after editing the file?

No need for this. Editor will work just fine with regular comp editor folder.

Le 28/05/2020 à 21:43, Monsi9958 a dit :

you have to put your file here ; C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019\data\comp editor\format\database ui.

@Monsi9958 : finally ! Thank you very very much, it's working fine :)