How to find Player IDs?

Rosey Palmer

I wanted to download photos for a couple players. To make this work, I need to know their player IDs. I can't figure out how to find each individual player ID. It used to be an option in "preferences" but I can't find it in FM19. 

Anyone know how to find Player IDs?

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, larssteijger said:

And for Mobile..? I'd want to know the ID of players from the youth academy or other regens so I could add a picture for them too..

I don't believe you can for mobile.

On 24/03/2020 at 21:55, JordanMillward_1 said:

I don't believe you can for mobile.

Thanks for your (quick) reply! Hmm.. That would be a shame.. Should be possible right as I'm sure a database is used for the mobile version as well, like IDs can be switched on from it on the PC version.. I've also read something about that it's possible with a HEX editor or something, do you or does anyone else know more about that..?

That'd be using a 3rd party editor, which we can't provide support for here. It might be that community that are in the skinning sub-forum might be able to help more with regards to support for pictures and logos, so I'll move your thread there now.

10 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

That'd be using a 3rd party editor, which we can't provide support for here. It might be that community that are in the skinning sub-forum might be able to help more with regards to support for pictures and logos, so I'll move your thread there now.

Okay okay.. Thanks man! Hope someone can help me out. 

• 1 month later...