Database Update for FMT

Is the database smaller in Touch? Seems that when I make a general search , e.g. for a striker  with no other attributes looked for I seem to get a long list of players  who are in the championship. I'm playing as Everton and have the box "Interested in signing" ticked.

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, mrdorf said:

Is the database smaller in Touch? Seems that when I make a general search , e.g. for a striker  with no other attributes looked for I seem to get a long list of players  who are in the championship. I'm playing as Everton and have the box "Interested in signing" ticked.

Yes, but in that specific case it will also depend on what you have loaded.

Sorry, does that mean I have an option of having a larger database (like the full game gives you options)? Or do I need to load more leagues? I'll live with it as I'm having a good game at the moment and don't want to start again but it would be good to know for future reference. Thanks.

• Administrators
On 26/11/2018 at 11:28, mrdorf said:

Sorry, does that mean I have an option of having a larger database (like the full game gives you options)? Or do I need to load more leagues? I'll live with it as I'm having a good game at the moment and don't want to start again but it would be good to know for future reference. Thanks.

You can do either, or both on PC. 

Tick Remove Nation and League Restrictions and you can use a large DB and run more nations and leagues. 

On 29/11/2018 at 16:51, Lucas said:

You can do either, or both on PC. 

Tick Remove Nation and League Restrictions and you can use a large DB and run more nations and leagues. 

No worries, I neglected to say I'm on the iPad so I won't be able to do so. Thanks, anyway,  mate.

Archived