Anyone else get really crazy tight schedules?

3 minutes ago, Farcas80 said:

When and where was the World Cup played that season? I remember I got a tight schedule like that the year the World Cup was not played in the summer as usual

It's the 2020/2021 season, so there was no World Cup that season.

As KlaaZ says, tight schedules can be caused by going very far into all cup competitions, especially if you're playing in the Europa League.

It's kind of par for the course in Brazil. In my current save, I have the national cup, state championship, and a regional cup at the start of the season (don't even have time for friendlies), which are all competitive matches I'm mostly expected to do as well as we can in. If you get far, I imagine it'll run into Serie C, but for the most part those 3 competitions stop for me before Serie C begins. I've had a lot of stretches were we played about as many games as OP has. Just had one week where we hosted Campinense in the Paraiba championship, then two days later hosted them again in the Northeast Regional Cup. At the top flight, you might have to juggle Copa Libertadores/Sudamericana too.

This has always happened in FM when any team is successful at the end of multiple competitions and the end of the season is approaching.  I suspect that the game code has a season end date coded in and in order to fit in all the fixtures before that date, this tight schedule will ensue.

Archived