Balkan common league system - an incredible addition soon !

GoooooLAZO

Soon I'll put in here an incredible addition you've never seen before :) - Seven states in a common league system (Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, BiH, Slovenia, Montenegro and Macedonia)

- National teams will continue to exist separately

- New stadiums, training ground, facilities, financies, reputation, coaches etc. ..All this will be done realistically

- Newgen will be perfectly done and each nation will still have its newgen base

.....And many more details

Coming soon.....

Ahwiwm2.jpg

5 hours ago, GoooooLAZO said:

Soon I'll put in here an incredible addition you've never seen before :) - Seven states in a common league system (Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, BiH, Slovenia, Montenegro and Macedonia)

- National teams will continue to exist separately

- Returning former players to clubs in this league (Modric, Mandzukic, Matic, Dzeko, Kolarov etc.)

- New stadiums, training ground, facilities, financies, reputation, coaches etc. ..All this will be done realistically

- Newgen will be perfectly done and each nation will still have its newgen base

.....And many more details

Coming soon.....

Ahwiwm2.jpg

Idea is nice! But how about a re-birth of Yugoslavia? One national team and strong Yugoslav leagues?

It will not be Yugoslavia. National teams will function as before, and there will be no new nation to date. There will be one league system (four leagues) and each club will give regen to its own country. Serbia was chosen as a base. On the UEFA ranking list, Serbia will be the carrier of that league, but also clubs that are not Serbian  have the participation and the power to raise their club coefficient. Serbia will only be fictitiously the basis of this new league (because otherwise it is not possible to do it in the editor). In two to three weeks I will complete this outcome. Here are some screenshots: 

Slavian ALL-IN League_ Overview Stages.png

Slavian First League_ Overview Structure.png

Slavian Second League_ Overview Structure.png

FK Partizan Beograd Under 19s_ Players U19 Squad.png

GNK Dinamo Zagreb Under 19s_ Players U19 Squad.png

Levski Sofia Under 19s_ Players U19 Squad.png

19 hours ago, GoooooLAZO said:

It will not be Yugoslavia. National teams will function as before, and there will be no new nation to date. There will be one league system (four leagues) and each club will give regen to its own country. Serbia was chosen as a base. On the UEFA ranking list, Serbia will be the carrier of that league, but also clubs that are not Serbian  have the participation and the power to raise their club coefficient. Serbia will only be fictitiously the basis of this new league (because otherwise it is not possible to do it in the editor). In two to three weeks I will complete this outcome. Here are some screenshots: 

Slavian ALL-IN League_ Overview Stages.png

Slavian First League_ Overview Structure.png

Slavian Second League_ Overview Structure.png

FK Partizan Beograd Under 19s_ Players U19 Squad.png

GNK Dinamo Zagreb Under 19s_ Players U19 Squad.png

Levski Sofia Under 19s_ Players U19 Squad.png

Sounds a great database to play with! Looking forward!

What distinguishes this addition from the rest is that there are no new states, national teams still exist separately and each club has a newgen base in its own country. The league system is common and I have done a lot of detail - I have returned all the best players and coaches to the clubs coming from these seven countries. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived