Weird Brexit rules

hace 27 minutos, soundboyy dijo:

Post Brixit, the rules are no more than 17 foreign players...

The majority of my squad are showing as trained in nation (0-21), even players I only bought this year...!

Am I misunderstanding something here, or is this a massive error/bug!

Cheers!

Untitled.png

NATION...so if they played say 18 to 21 old in england they are homegrown, even if u bought it this year, now, if they were bought from abroad then it could be a problem

also that they are from another nation has nothing to do with the homegrown rule, someone could be born in Botswana and got to england at 5 years old and he would get England residence so he can doesn't count to the foreign limit, but if he got to the team as a 18 year old and is now 21, he will be homegrown but will count as a foreign

3 hours ago, soundboyy said:

Post Brixit, the rules are no more than 17 foreign players...

The majority of my squad are showing as trained in nation (0-21), even players I only bought this year...!

Am I misunderstanding something here, or is this a massive error/bug!

Cheers!

Untitled.png

Definitely looks like a bug, given that it's impossible for Van Dijk, Salah and Asensio (for example) to qualify for 'trained in nation'. I'd suggest you report this to the bugs forum. I wonder how that's happened.

Is it that all current players in league get trained in nation as a tag when the rule kicks in so it then applys as players come in.

If it didn't do this squads would have 6 players as all others foreign. 

Think I've seen this mentioned beforw.

7 hours ago, soundboyy said:

It does seem to be similar for other clubs, so even playing field at least!

But I don't understand why players like mane, firmino, robertson dont qualify

Is it that they don't count towards the limit until they get a new contract? Some Brexit rules are like that, and if you've given them a new contract since Brexit, they may start counting towards the foreign player limit.

18 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Is it that they don't count towards the limit until they get a new contract? Some Brexit rules are like that, and if you've given them a new contract since Brexit, they may start counting towards the foreign player limit.

Maybe, but mane, firmino, etc haven't had new contracts...

There are a few different things going on here; foreign player rules have nothing to do with home-grown at club, but it does look buggy with all those players being homegrown. In practical terms, there's luckily no great advantage to the bug :)

Archived