Steam 360 video

Hey You all.. Can anny one tell how I get this to work..

My PC is like this.. And I can't get steam 360 video to work.. I tried like everything.. And my game is FM2018. 

System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 12/15/2018, 19:20:17
       Machine name: POULPILS-PC
   Operating System: Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr.180810-0600)
           Language: Danish (Regional Setting: Danish)
System Manufacturer: LENOVO
       System Model: 881196G
               BIOS: Ver 1.00PARTTBLl
          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU          6300  @ 1.86GHz (2 CPUs), ~700MHz
             Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3062MB RAM
          Page File: 1975MB used, 4147MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
   User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
 System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
     DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

Hey FrazT

My problem here is that I already tried to update my driver.. And know it is an a little old PC.. And we did, (a while ago though) tried another GraphicsGard, but the computer could'nt strat up with it. But think there must be one I can use.. ;-)

Another thing in the tool list in Steam, the Staem 360 video stand as not avaiable ?? Is that bescause my graphics gard is to old..

Poul

2 minutes ago, Poulpils said:

Hey FrazT

My problem here is that I already tried to update my driver.. And know it is an a little old PC.. And we did, (a while ago though) tried another GraphicsGard, but the computer could'nt strat up with it. But think there must be one I can use.. ;-)

Another thing in the tool list in Steam, the Staem 360 video stand as not avaiable ?? Is that bescause my graphics gard is to old..

Poul

That is entirely possible- let me know what the graphics card is and the driver date and I should be able to guide you further

Given that the machine is apparently pretty old ( maybe 9-10 years?), in my experience, it will not be worthwhile to try and upgrade the card when the rest of the hardware is borderline to the min spec for the game.  If you are serious about playing today's 3D games, I suggest that you consider upgrading to a new machine.  Check out the New PC/Laptop thread in the General discussion forum for help if you want some.

56 minutes ago, Poulpils said:

Fair enough..

But don't have that kind of money at the moment.. So just think it would be worth a try to bye a new card.. 

Your existing card is mounted on the motherboard so there is a limit on the upgrade options ( if at all) so again I would say that it is not worthwhile trying to upgrade the card with those existing specs.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Poulpils:

Thanks both of You. I will start looking for a new PC.. 

There is also a huge difference if you use a new 64 bit OS rather than the old 32 bit.

Hope You could tell if this one could do the trick..

Sry most of it is in Danish. But think You can get the important stuff in it though ;-)

HP, Elite 8200, 3.1 Ghz, 8 GB ram, 256 SSD GB harddisk, God

Maskinen is reinstalleret with Windows 10 Pro on a SSD harddisk, 

Specs:
Intel i5 2400 @ 3.1GHz
8GB Ram
1x 256GB SSD Harddisk
2x1TB SATA Harddiske
DVD-RW drev
Gigabit Lan
Intel HD2000 grafik
Windows 10 PRO installeret og aktiveret. Windows 7 PRO nøgle medflger som kan opgraderes ved reinstallation

I wouldn't have said so, no, as it only has integrated graphics, and not a dedicated graphics card.

If you want advice on getting a new laptop/PC, head to the thread linked below, and give the budget you have available to spend, and we can help you there.

Archived