Coaching Badges In Different Nations

So just started up a unemployed challenge and began my career in India. I gained up to the national b level before I began thinking.

If I was to complete my coaching Badges say in England, would I get better training meaning better stats than I would from India?

Also would the level of football count, say from gaining them in the premier League to the conference?

The coaching badges in Europe are run by UEFA, I think, so would have a good influence if you were managing in a UEFA sanctioned country.  I have no idea who runs the coaching qualifications in India, but they make have less influence that badges gained in Europe.

hace 11 horas, FrazT dijo:

The coaching badges in Europe are run by UEFA, I think, so would have a good influence if you were managing in a UEFA sanctioned country.  I have no idea who runs the coaching qualifications in India, but they make have less influence that badges gained in Europe.

so ingame if u get a badge in say Japan, u could get "downgraded" due to japans coach courses being not as good the UEFA ones?

I suspect that nobody will know the full workings of this module and I am only guessing.  I doubt that there will be any form of downgrading, but for example, a degree from Oxford or Cambridge will hold more sway that one from a university with a lesser reputation- if you are coaching in Europe, UEFA badges will be more useful.  I also doubt that the effect of where your coaching badges are gained will be any more than very minimal.

umm...this could be a good feature for the game to reflect more on real life, National badges could be given by the league itself because well...is national!, and the continental by UEFA, CONMEBOL, CONCACAF, AFC, being all of those very different due to the example you have given, the course of UEFA will by more important while the course of Conmebol would boost a little less, and so on for every Continent

Archived