How to grow a player jumping if we cannot found this atribute on focus???

I think i found it. Choosed a day of the week and then i put General -> Physical. But what training for one player can be chosed on focus to increase player jumping??? I mean not all players need to increase jumping but some need this attribute. Please let me know how! Thanks!

Just now, pancone said:

I think i found it. Choosed a day of the week and then i put General -> Physical. But what training for one player can be chosed on focus to increase player jumping??? I mean not all players need to increase jumping but some need this attribute. Please let me know how! Thanks!

Like I said , you can select a role to train that includes Jumping Reach and then choose a schedule like Match Practice that trains chosen roles.

19 minutes ago, pancone said:

Focus on strenght helps increasing jumping and others atributes. At focus i put cursor on strenght and showed specific atributes.

There I learned something too. Haven't looked into that too much. Thanks.

18 minutes ago, pancone said:

Now i'm wondering how to grow on focus the One On Ones GK attributes. This is complicate ... Free kick taking or Passing?

That I do know isn't possible to train on your own. One on one has it in the name. There needs to be another "one" to train against.

Just now, pancone said:

Without One On Ones on young keepers the young squad is a victim aggainst opponents.

Then you should train your keepers' one on ones. There are at least 2 schedules and one schedule is specifically named One on Ones so you can train it, along with other attributes. Take your time going through the schedules, as I've said. It'll help.

Archived