Current ability changed...?

In my current save I had 3 or 4 players who were 4 star current ability, without making any changes or bringing anyone new into the club they are both now rated 2 stars. 

This happened before when I was manager of dergview, the entire team were rated 4 or 5 start and after a month all went down to just a couple each.

Why does this happen? 

The currently ability you see in game is based on your coaches opinion of a player and will vary depending on the coach you are asking as well as the current form of the player. 

If you can provide us with screenshots of the affected players and their recent match ratings we can see if there is something else going on.

4 hours ago, James Akintayo said:

The currently ability you see in game is based on your coaches opinion of a player and will vary depending on the coach you are asking as well as the current form of the player. 

If you can provide us with screenshots of the affected players and their recent match ratings we can see if there is something else going on.

Hi, the player most affected is attached. He is dropping as low as 1 and a half star current ability before some games. 

How do I decide which coach to give me reports? 

Thanks. 

Screenshot_20181219-164006_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181219-164015_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20181219-164022_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Archived