[FM19] Nation Monaco (D1) Real championship- By @Timo@

7v7w.png

By Timo for FMSLife

Support @Timo@

On the occasion of the thirty years of the Corporate Football Championship, with a Rainier III challenge, the memory of the deceased Prince was in everyone's minds at the Café de Paris. An emotion shared by the oldest, already present at the first edition in 1975.

historique-1.jpg

The chairman of the organizing committee, Joseph Destéfanis, recalled how the only football game of the year had a little air of folklore, between footsteps of the Prince's Palace and those of justice. At the time we completed the teams with soccer players from Menton ... At the request of Prince Rainier III, the competition was expanded. The beginning of a great adventure ...
At the time, the former Louis-II stadium served as a late-season setting for friendly meetings, which were very successful, between disparate formations that included doctors, pharmacists, lawyers, employees of the town hall, the "papalins" ... matches in which humor, clothing too, was strongly present.

3rmo.png

4diy.png

f2rn.png

tmjz.png

INFORMATIONS

• Nation Monaco unlocked (no country removed or replaced)
  • Real teams created
  • Real colors
  • No players
  • Always amateur
  • No European cup
  • Playable National Selections (No Offcial Competition)

DIVISIONS

• Challenge Rainier III (2 groupes de 7 équipes)

CUP

• Coupe Albert II

How to add Monaco on FM19

Extract the contents of the .zip archive.

Move the .fmf files to: 
documents/sports interactive/football manager 2019/editor data
Create the last folder if it doesn't exist.

Open FM19 and start a new career save. In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure each one of the database is selected.

DLINK2

Il y a 7 heures, MichaelD a dit :

Great update !

Here are the logos of the nation's clubs, if you want : https://loghisquadrecalcio.forumcommunity.net/?f=8835660&sort_key=last_post&sort_by=A-Z

Could you do the Vatican ? (Vatican City Championship + Clericus Cup which are different competitions with different teams)

Thanks for the logo. Maybe for vatican, i look if the nation is on the database.

Il y a 19 heures, MichaelD a dit :

Great update !

Here are the logos of the nation's clubs, if you want : https://loghisquadrecalcio.forumcommunity.net/?f=8835660&sort_key=last_post&sort_by=A-Z

Could you do the Vatican ? (Vatican City Championship + Clericus Cup which are different competitions with different teams)

Clercius cup is not directly affiliated to Championship's Vatican . The real cup is Coppa Sergio Valci .

Just now, Timo61 said:

Hello my friend, i work in "fantasy" version of Monaco for that.

can you give me some advice how to do it?? in previous version of football manager you could create league in monaco, C.I.S. or any extinct nation and you would get automatic places for UEFA competitions... but it seems they disabled that this year :(

Il y a 17 heures, Luke Cro a dit :

can you give me some advice how to do it?? in previous version of football manager you could create league in monaco, C.I.S. or any extinct nation and you would get automatic places for UEFA competitions... but it seems they disabled that this year :(

yes you're right, the European coefficient is no longer available on each nation in the editor and it is he who (among other things) allowed me to qualify clubs in European competitions. I'm thinking of a way to get around it. But because of that, I do not create my packs of new countries (Catalonia, Normandy, Flanders, ...) because I can not qualify the new countries for the competitions (I have the Basque country update available here if you want to test but it disappointed me to see the regret of the editor). Most of the African countries do not even have "real" divisions (I have all of them created in addition, the work is much bigger and it makes me sad that Sigames does not care ...

• 1 month later...
Em 27/12/2018 em 07:26, Timo61 disse:

yes you're right, the European coefficient is no longer available on each nation in the editor and it is he who (among other things) allowed me to qualify clubs in European competitions. I'm thinking of a way to get around it. But because of that, I do not create my packs of new countries (Catalonia, Normandy, Flanders, ...) because I can not qualify the new countries for the competitions (I have the Basque country update available here if you want to test but it disappointed me to see the regret of the editor). Most of the African countries do not even have "real" divisions (I have all of them created in addition, the work is much bigger and it makes me sad that Sigames does not care ...

I found a tutorial showing how to enable UEFA coefficients, maybe it can help you.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/458453-enable-uefa-coefficients-tab/?do=findComment&comment=11618835

• 1 month later...

Archived