The best FM for long saves? (Journeyman)

Which version of FM (starting from FM10) the best for long saves? (30-40 seasons)

- realistic AI management, including transfers

- realistic regens (skills relate to positions)

- realistic signes of managers in clubs

- balanced ME

FM12?

Many thanks in advance!

14 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

Which version of FM (starting from FM10) the best for long saves? (30-40 seasons)

- realistic AI management, including transfers

- realistic regens (skills relate to positions)

- realistic signes of managers in clubs

- balanced ME

FM12?

Many thanks in advance!

you are going to get a variety of answers on this because it is subjective.  FM12 is good, but in my opinion it would be either FM16 or 17

6 минут назад, Tony Wright 747 сказал:

you are going to get a variety of answers on this because it is subjective.  FM12 is good, but in my opinion it would be either FM16 or 17

Of course, but I'm interested to listen opinions.

I played in fm17 more 2k hours, but regens looks too much random for me. Do you remember , regens in 16 and 17 are same?

3 минуты назад, robot_skeleton сказал:

gr8 edition

How you will spend time which you win by this shortening? ;)

I played 35 seasons in FM17 and typical regen is bwm with pass 11 and vision 17. I can find about 45-100 players by own filters in 1 season and many times less in regen age. As I remember these issues didnt happen in old versions

10 minutes ago, robot_skeleton said:

Only problem with FM17 is that the game simply does not generate sweeper keepers, all goalkeepers have horrible passsing and first touch. Other than that though it's a gr8 edition.

Doesnt really matter, since sweeper keeper role has never worked in FM. 

I loved FM18 personally.

That said I'll likely stick with FM19 because while I concede there's some ME issues which can be frustrating, the out of game stuff is too good for me. Love the training. Also I'm a stickler for updated UEFA continental prize money and whatnot.

I like FM17 overall. When watching games I can see the difference between a Conference -> League 2 -> Premier League Side.

Have a nostalgic feeling for earlier games, but once I install and play couldn't do multiple seasons.

Still have hope FM19 will be the best yet, just needs a bit of tweaking and fine tuning.

4 hours ago, LukasZ_VCF said:

Better than 19? I didn't play any except 19 since like 2012... what is great about 17 that others are worst comparing it ?

FM17 for me (and many other's I believe) struck a perfect balance between detail and simplicity of play.  Also, it just wasn't very buggy, and it just runs like a dream.  

I'm a sucker for wanting to try out and use the latest versions of the game as soon as they come out, but only two versions have ever made me yearn for the past: CM97-98, and FM19. 

4 часа назад, LukasZ_VCF сказал:

what is great about 17 that others are worst comparing it ?

I don't know :) FM17 is good, but in FM18 much better AI decisions in management, plus better interface and add few features 

Archived