Custom Player Faces not working for "France" specific players

MotW1337

Hello,

first time posting here and I needed to register because I have a problem I am not able to fix, despite googling the hell out of it. :-D

I have added several players (Legends) and faces for them which all work fine except all players from "France" don't show any player faces.

I triple-checked the XML and my faces filenames and they are all identical, so imo there can't be a mistake of me setting it up wrong because then the other player faces also wouldn't work. And as I said it's pretty weird that all the players from ONLY France don't show any faces, I didn't do anything differently than with the other players.

What I tried to fix this so far:

• Clearing Cache Several times
  • Reloading Skins
  • Deleting and Copying the player face again
  • Clearing Cache Manually
  • Verifying Integrity of Game Files several times
  • Reinstalling the Game

I can't get the faces for player from France working and I'm tota lly clueless.

I attached screenshots of my files and structure.

Is there anything else I can do, that might make this work? I can't see my error so my only conclusion is that it's a game bug, but would be great if I'm wrong so I can fix it.

Looking very much forward to any help!

Thanks in advance

image.png

config.xml

image.png

image.png

vor 11 Stunden schrieb MotW1337:

Hello,

first time posting here and I needed to register because I have a problem I am not able to fix, despite googling the hell out of it. :-D

I have added several players (Legends) and faces for them which all work fine except all players from "France" don't show any player faces.

I triple-checked the XML and my faces filenames and they are all identical, so imo there can't be a mistake of me setting it up wrong because then the other player faces also wouldn't work. And as I said it's pretty weird that all the players from ONLY France don't show any faces, I didn't do anything differently than with the other players.

What I tried to fix this so far:

• Clearing Cache Several times
  • Reloading Skins
  • Deleting and Copying the player face again
  • Clearing Cache Manually
  • Verifying Integrity of Game Files several times
  • Reinstalling the Game

I can't get the faces for player from France working and I'm tota lly clueless.

I attached screenshots of my files and structure.

Is there anything else I can do, that might make this work? I can't see my error so my only conclusion is that it's a game bug, but would be great if I'm wrong so I can fix it.

Looking very much forward to any help!

Thanks in advance

config.xml

Rename your folder to Xgraphicfaces so it will be loaded last. Does this make any difference?

@MotW1337, I understand this could be due to licensing restrictions. I also understand Google may help you to find real name fix files on sortitoutsi or elsewhere which can help you work your way around this minor, yet irritating, issue ;)

Archived