Creating Intercontinental Club Competitions

Kanwulf

Is there a way to create an intercontinental club competition? 

I like the idea of playing in the Arab Club Championship, but I'm unsure if you can create club competitions that run between two different continents. Is this possible to create or not? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/12/2018 at 09:23, Wolf_pd said:

You can. Normally you set the continent when creating the competition. In this case remove the continent and you get a 'worldwide' competition.

Upon trying to do this, it just removes all the rules you created if you exit from the rules editor. 

This is how it looks like when I first create club continental rules:

f5579e82910f17cfca64cebb1cc4749c.png

And when I remove the continent:

ea6c6391230706b77a44be96b3eedba2.png

16 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Can't you replace it with continent World?

Ah, my apologies. I was not aware that World was even an option. Thanks a lot for your help!

On 20/12/2018 at 22:18, Kanwulf said:

Is there a way to create an intercontinental club competition? 

I like the idea of playing in the Arab Club Championship, but I'm unsure if you can create club competitions that run between two different continents. Is this possible to create or not? 

So this is a way that you could set up a superleague? Choose specific teams for the intercontinental competition, and then remove their league details under the club section of the database

4 minutes ago, mattcanary said:

So this is a way that you could set up a superleague? Choose specific teams for the intercontinental competition, and then remove their league details under the club section of the database

But of course clubs in such a league would be unplayable for a human manager

Archived