4-1-4-1 sarriball

So basically i am trying to replicate sarriball which is verg hard to do. Becoz sarriball is a mix of guardiola and klopp tactics. Basically he likes to build from the back and invite the opposition team to press him up on the pitch by making alot of passes between his defenders and goalkeeper hopping to open space up front by quick passing or a long ball. So basically he likes to contral the game from his half of the pitch and not the opposition half. To do so in the game is alittle bit difficult but i found a way which helped me win all possible trophies in my first season. 

I use the 4-1-4-1 custom tactis. 

Positive

in possesion :  fairly wide/ play out of defence/ overlap left/ underlap right ( u will know why when i show u my players roles)  much shorter passing/ tempo lower/ wasting time sometimes/work ball into box/ dribble less/ be more expressive

in  transition: countre press/ hold shape/ slow pace down/ center back/  take short kicks

out of possesion: use ofside trap/ much higher defensive line/ higher line of engagement/ standard width/ prevent short gk

roles:

pf or cf( both work)

ap                          W

Rpm   Car

Hb

cwb  bdb  bdb   Iwb

Sk

i changed some instruction for some playes: mainl my all dribble less shoot less/ more risk. 

My 2 cbs and my right back plus half back less urgent pressing. And the 6 other player high intensity.

in attack i like so much my result verg dangerous very quick and alot of creativity. Getting goals from every way possible. 

But in defence i am vulnerable by fast counter attacks.

and the biggest problem i am having which i am finding it difficult to fix. Is the pressing. My players are ball oriented. I want them to move as unit when pressing. But sometimes i see 3 players trying to press 1 cb which leaves 2-3 of the opponent player free. Any idea how to fix it?!

i hope to get ur opinion on my tactics.

On 21/12/2018 at 01:27, Fdl said:

But in defence i am vulnerable by fast counter attacks

Here is why: 

in  transition: countre press

and:

out of possesion:  much higher defensive line

and the biggest problem i am having which i am finding it difficult to fix. Is the pressing. My players are ball oriented. I want them to move as unit when pressing. But sometimes i see 3 players trying to press 1 cb which leaves 2-3 of the opponent player free. Any idea how to fix it?!

This is most likely caused by the counter-press instruction (as well).

Yes i put counter press and hight definsive line becoz i want my team to press hight the pitch and try to recover the ball fast oncr its lost. But as i said my main problem is the way my team press i like my team to press with a 4-1-3-2 formation covering all the opponent definsive line plus the 1 or 2 midfielders that are responsible of recycling the ball. But its not working with me. 

On 23/12/2018 at 01:42, Lobaeux4 said:

Actually, you’ve got the way Chelsea is playing Sarrismo down pat.  IRL they’re leaving 2-3 players open all the time. 

Hahaha and this is exactly what i dont want and i want to change

Archived