FM19 or do you play others

I never really like FM18 in few reasons, but now I play in this. For me difficult to play in earlier versions because SI make good interface upgrades every year + new feautures + improvements of AI management and AI in general
I really like FM12, FM15 and FM17 in past, but after FM18 and FM19 I just cant play in old versions :) 

I still play somewhat on 17. I have both my longterm save I have grown quite fond of and a challenge I accepted just before 19 launched. But less and less so, 19 is just more fun. 

Periodically also the 09 of [Other Management Game] mainly because it was a good year for my team and it just feels completely different. 

I was still playing a long-term FM13 career until May, and I also had an FM17 career on the go until February. Right now, though, I'm exclusively playing FM19.

As much as I enjoyed the old CM3-era games when I was younger, I struggle to get into them now. That's probably because I've become too used to player roles and duties.

Le 22/12/2018 à 07:08, prot651 a dit :

Other Than FM19 what other FM Football series are you playing and why Torrent TurboTax Gogoanime. I play FM15 or FM16 as I find it more fun and more realistic 3D stadiums and graphics etc

For me difficult to play in earlier versions because SI make good interface upgrades every year + new feautures + improvements of AI management and AI in general

Archived