Front 3 in a 3-4-3

Im looking for a bit of advice with the best setup for the front 3 in a 3-4-3. I'm looking at 2 variants 3-4-1-2 and 3-4-2-1

I am fairly comfortable with the setup of the defence and midfield. The team instructions are mostly those of the pre-set tactic for Fluid Counter Attack, but it's the front 3 i'm not sure about, in particular if the roles are the most suited for this or there are other combinations which work better.

One of my favourite roles is the Trequartista and I would like to include this role if possible, I think I have 1-2 players who would be suitable. 

Screenshot 2018-12-22 at 12.05.52.png

Screenshot 2018-12-22 at 12.06.02.png

2 hours ago, Vega09 said:

Im looking for a bit of advice with the best setup for the front 3 in a 3-4-3. I'm looking at 2 variants 3-4-1-2 and 3-4-2-1

I am fairly comfortable with the setup of the defence and midfield. The team instructions are mostly those of the pre-set tactic for Fluid Counter Attack, but it's the front 3 i'm not sure about, in particular if the roles are the most suited for this or there are other combinations which work better.

One of my favourite roles is the Trequartista and I would like to include this role if possible, I think I have 1-2 players who would be suitable. 

Screenshot 2018-12-22 at 12.05.52.png

Screenshot 2018-12-22 at 12.06.02.png

I’m no expert on 3 at the back, but imo the treq works best when it’s in its own line (the 1 part of each formation)

3 hours ago, Vega09 said:

In that case, I would rather us the TQ role for the lone AMC in your second formation. And would swap around the strikers, so that the one with the attack duty would be on the left for a better overall balance.

Archived