Player development and old players

Hello :)

First I want to ask when are you selling ur players that are getting old so you could not loose all the money since their value decrease if I saw it correctly after they reach 32 years?

What is the best moment to sell them and get the most money ?

I had Nasri and his value went down so fast after 32 y.o. So I wonder if it's always like this? But in other teams I see players like Lewandowski etc still with good value etc in same age... so how it works? I have Parejo and Fellaini and I wonder if I should sell them now...

-------------------------------

What about young players for example with 5 stars, when they will reach their full potential ? If I play Valencia and I have good grounds, coaches 4-5 stars,  will they develop much faster if I will play them ? Can they reach great stats like back then Ronaldo or Messi or Rooney had in CMs at young age ? Can I force them to develop faster or it will take almost same time anyway?

Where can I read about reaching full potential etc?

the best age era to sell aging players is around 30 and 32, some start to decay early, some later, my oldest player right now has 34, and he just started to decay at a dangerous pace, didn't want to sell him due to being a team Legend, he is still useful for rotation so other than the wage im fine with him in the team

some player are too "inflated" at the start and get to "real value" after some time, because the game's economy is dynamic so value of players rates the league he is on, his actual form and stats, so a player at bad form and bad stats in La liga will not have the same value if he is in say...Greek League

for youths its the same basis as aging players, some develop earlier, some develop late, some don't develop at all.

for intances you can get a wonderkid with good enough stats to play at lower table premier teams, but he could not develop at all until he is 23 and then have a too short time frame to develop more.

your aim with youths should be tutor them to get a nice personality without lowering determination (professional, and model professional are the way to go, there are others that are good but i normally go for those 2) then start loaning them if they don't have the stats to play atleast in cup games at 18, do notice that before 18 training does better for the player than game time, so unless u get an offer from a team with better or similar training facilities than you at a decent league for your player don't loan them before 18, its best for them to keep training at the best facilities possible at 16-17, at 18 they should start getting play time, doesn't matter if on loan or in cup games for you, but keep in mind that cup games alone will not get him to be a world beater, the best u can do is try to plan him to play rotation games (CL games against sides from Romania/Croatia/etc, bottom table teams in league or get him of the bench in one sided games by that i mean winning 3-0 against Everton or teams of similar level) that way then can grow to be good rotation/second option player, after that is your choice if u keep developing him, loan him due to need of play time or selling him.

2 hours ago, WorcesterLegend said:

the best age era to sell aging players is around 30 and 32, some start to decay early, some later, my oldest player right now has 34, and he just started to decay at a dangerous pace, didn't want to sell him due to being a team Legend, he is still useful for rotation so other than the wage im fine with him in the team

some player are too "inflated" at the start and get to "real value" after some time, because the game's economy is dynamic so value of players rates the league he is on, his actual form and stats, so a player at bad form and bad stats in La liga will not have the same value if he is in say...Greek League

for youths its the same basis as aging players, some develop earlier, some develop late, some don't develop at all.

for intances you can get a wonderkid with good enough stats to play at lower table premier teams, but he could not develop at all until he is 23 and then have a too short time frame to develop more.

your aim with youths should be tutor them to get a nice personality without lowering determination (professional, and model professional are the way to go, there are others that are good but i normally go for those 2) then start loaning them if they don't have the stats to play atleast in cup games at 18, do notice that before 18 training does better for the player than game time, so unless u get an offer from a team with better or similar training facilities than you at a decent league for your player don't loan them before 18, its best for them to keep training at the best facilities possible at 16-17, at 18 they should start getting play time, doesn't matter if on loan or in cup games for you, but keep in mind that cup games alone will not get him to be a world beater, the best u can do is try to plan him to play rotation games (CL games against sides from Romania/Croatia/etc, bottom table teams in league or get him of the bench in one sided games by that i mean winning 3-0 against Everton or teams of similar level) that way then can grow to be good rotation/second option player, after that is your choice if u keep developing him, loan him due to need of play time or selling him.

How come they can like not develop ? If I will have 4/5 stars coaches, good training grounds and let them play in 1st team and make their personality better by mentoring they should develop well ?

So what's the best way to sell this players ? What if they are great but I don't have offers? It's weird because sometimes I got offers for same players many offers from different clubs and sometimes I have like no offer for some players hehe even better than the others...

its a random factor really, is like why Bojan didn't was as good as messi, even though he was labeled as such, most players have a negative PA so the player has PA for example in a range say 120-140, 20 PA is A LOT for the top leagues so a player might as well stuck at 120

the best way is to put a desired price and wait for offers, putting the player in transfer list will dump the price the other teams are willing to pay to half of his value or less, and and offering to other teams will net you a similar result so the best way if you want to get a profit is waiting now, if u don't mind not getting less than 50m for a world class player just put him on transfer list for a day and then wait for offers

I got 200mln +10mln PLN for Wass and 50% of next transfer from Man City when he was worth 196mln and now his value and stats are decreasing and the best part he is still playing for my team because I set the transfer for the end of the season :D  great deal ;)

But I can't get any offers for Parejo and Fellaini ;/ like nothing not even low...

The have low wages... but it's like there is no "Interest information" from other clubs...

I managed to sell Parejo for 230mln+50% of next sale to some chinese club Shaggang or something like that and I don't even have that league playable...and I set that he will leave at the end of the season haha :D

He was worth 203 mln PLN when I was selling him, but on the start of the season few weeks ago he was worth like 280+ ;/ their value is decreaising so fast... still no intrest for Fellaini...

What about keepers will they decrease that fast too? I saw on the info that have been between days simulating that they reach full potential at 32 y.o. max -  play the best ...

low wages in their current contract, but if u try to renew you'll notice what i mean.

China has a lot of money, they will throw money at you for aging stars

Gk normally don't drop until high 30s and even then a player normally retires at 35-37 so by that he should be at the last year of his "prime" contract so he can leave on a free, as for selling them, they will get the same treatment as field players, older players get less value due to obviouly having less career in front of them.

Archived