Club stature is being tarnished by team performances?

Hello guys. So, my board seems to be a little crazy. I currently manage Panathinaikos, and:

In the first year I finished second (predicted 5th) and won the Football Cup.  (I was banned from Europa League next year though due to financial mis-management)

In the second year I won the league and went in the Group stages of Champions League

I have won 62 games, drew 12 and lost 7.

During these two years the Club's reputation went up half a star (3.5), same reputation as the other strong teams in my league.

I have a domestic player bias of 45%.

What more do they want for the club stature to increase? They currently tell me that the club's reputation is being tarnished due to team performances (confidence at 35%). That couldn't be further from the truth.

What am I missing here?

• SI Staff

Hi @Lamias,

Thank you for your information. Could you please raise this in our FM19 Bugs forum under 'All Other Gameplay'

https://community.sigames.com/forum/665-all-other-gameplay/

If you are exceeding expectations, then it would seem strange for them to refer to team performances. If you also could provide us with a save and upload that to our cloud that would be appreciated. You can access our cloud via the following link: 

Archived