Crazy Champions League Semifinals

I think it is because of teams in PL are getting the most money overall so they can spend it to buy the best players... I see on my save with Valencia that in PD i got much less money even if my league is now number 1.... and the highest transfers are from teams from PL buying players from even Barcelona, Real, Atletico etc...

• 4 weeks later...

I would expect that the EPL becomes dominant!

Together with the few moneydoped Teams like PSG that will suffer from a lack of Competition.

So i would be dissatisfied if the EPL would not have at least an average of 2 of her Teams in the Semi-Fnals each year, battling it out with Spains gigants.

Germany lost it due to Bayern Munichs incompetence and arrogance to adapt to the new financial Environment and total lack of future strategy how to build up a new competitive Team with other measures than to keep the national competition weak which hurts the Bundesliga international monetization, status, competitveness and will be its downfall.

If Bayern Munich then moves into an international Superleague doesnt matter - they no longer have any weight as they stand alone against an undeclared English-Spanish dominated coalition of Superclubs whre they are relegated to the role of a useful idiot.

Ofc if Brexit ruins the EPL it may come different...dont know if the Brits are that dumb.

2 hours ago, Etebaer said:

I would expect that the EPL becomes dominant!

Together with the few moneydoped Teams like PSG that will suffer from a lack of Competition.

So i would be dissatisfied if the EPL would not have at least an average of 2 of her Teams in the Semi-Fnals each year, battling it out with Spains gigants.

Germany lost it due to Bayern Munichs incompetence and arrogance to adapt to the new financial Environment and total lack of future strategy how to build up a new competitive Team with other measures than to keep the national competition weak which hurts the Bundesliga international monetization, status, competitveness and will be its downfall.

If Bayern Munich then moves into an international Superleague doesnt matter - they no longer have any weight as they stand alone against an undeclared English-Spanish dominated coalition of Superclubs whre they are relegated to the role of a useful idiot.

Ofc if Brexit ruins the EPL it may come different...dont know if the Brits are that dumb.

Dang.

Archived