Individual training

8 minutes ago, borivoje213 said:

I can't seem to see an individual player training option that includes crossing, is it possible? 

No, it's not possible to train crossing on your own, so that's why it's unavailable. You can select schedules that includes Crossing.

5 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

No, it's not possible to train crossing on your own, so that's why it's unavailable. You can select schedules that includes Crossing.

Yeah i see there are schedules, but i can't see there being one that influences crossing.  I saw passing etc in one of them but nothing that works the crossing attribute.

which one is it?

1 minute ago, borivoje213 said:

is that seriously why they've removed it? But passing is still an option. If someone can't cross on their own then surely the lack of a receiver for passes is exactly the same principle.

Have a look at the pinned thread. The OP explains it : https://community.sigames.com/topic/448638-fm19-training-a-brief-guide/

1 hour ago, borivoje213 said:

So it's literally not an attribute that can be influenced by any additional training?

IIRC, Match Practice focuses on player roles, so you can select a role that includes Crossing, so that not everyone is training it.

Otherwise, there are schedules like Attacking Wings that makes it more of a team effort.

If you want more training on these attributes, just select more schedules.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/12/2018 at 07:14, phnompenhandy said:

Who do you want them to cross to - leaping traffic cones?

Generally speaking players are trained to cross to areas and those attacking the crosses to time their runs to the cross. So really the technique of being able to cross on the run or otherwise can be practiced without other players as much as passes can be trained to mini goals/cones/targets. And yes their are mid-air targets you can get for crosses.

Archived